And the winner is ..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the winner is ..........

One of my daughters, Jean, has a dog which weighs well over 100 lbs., and two cats, one of which is just a very small kitten called Junior. My wife was talking one the phone to Jean, when she heard this awful noise in the house. She asked Jean what that was. She responded "That was Buck (the dog). Junior reached over and just touched him on the nose, and he went nuts!" It turns out that he had gotten too close for comfort once before, and the kitten bloodied his nose for him. Like an elephant, he didn't forget!

Ed

Go Junior!
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Too funny Ed!

Jeanie

Comment

No matter how big you are, it hurts to get needles in your nose.

It's okay, Buck -- mama will keep the kitty from being mean to you.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
          Another post about my goofy dog
          by Ed_L
          We came home from a doctor visit about 5:30 this evening. My dear wife failed to lock the gate when she came through it. We let Princess (our dog) out in the back yard, not knowing the gate was unlocked. If it's not locked, she pushes against it, then roams around the neighborhood for a short while....
          08-24-2002, 07:52 PM
        • Ed_L
          Funny little kids
          by Ed_L
          Little kids come up with some really funny things. If you have one you'd like to share please do.

I have a four year old grand daughter, who is small for her age. But she uses words like an adult. She likes to listen to her dad's CDs of Stevie Ray Vaughn. The other day, she was in a store...
          08-14-2002, 03:39 PM
        • Ed_L
          I'm Gonna Get Fired
          by Ed_L
          I'm gonna get fired if you don't start posting here .

What *else* do you do? I dabble a little in woodworking, but I don't do much better at that than I do with restorations . Most of the time I'm around the house, and we get the family together whenever possible. This usually happens...
          08-14-2001, 04:55 PM
        • Ed_L
          Dogs and TV
          by Ed_L
          I was just wondering how many of you watch "The Dog Whisperer"? It's a good program, whether you have a dog or not.

Ed
          03-11-2006, 01:38 PM
        • Ed_L
          Princess goes to school
          by Ed_L
          I decided to sign Princess (our German Shephard) up for obedience classes. The first one was this morning. She is a lover to people, but she doesn't get along well with other dogs. We were the first to arrive at class, and I grabbed a seat by a desk next to the door. The trainer came in, and we talked...
          07-21-2002, 01:42 PM
        Working...
        X