• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Prescription Costs
    by Ed_L
    I'm posting an e-mail that my wife sent to a few friends. It sounds like an advertisement for Costco, but we checked it out. Brand name drugs are a different matter, but still better than CVS.

"Our neighbor, who does not have a computer, gave me a hard copy of an e-mail his friend...
    06-24-2003, 04:18 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Hey Arura! (about travel in Viet Nam)
    by jeaniesa
    Hi Arura,

I thought I'd move the discussion of VN travel over here so that we don't clutter up the Critiques thread with off-topic discussion. Anything goes over here in Salon though!

Wow - 5 weeks to see VN! That sounds about right. I brought my mother with me in...
    06-14-2002, 12:28 PM
  • ItzRandy
    Talk About Torture !!!!
    by ItzRandy
    Completely off topic here but thought I'd share .....

I just bought a new townhouse and moved a whopping mile and a half from where I was previously at. During this time I was subjected to returning to a dial-up connection until my DSL could be re-established. I don't know how I ever...
    02-24-2002, 02:10 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Broadband (finally)
    by Doug Nelson
    Ok, my cable company, who I rarely believe but this time it's either believe them or give up hope altogether, tells me that sometime in the next couple of weeks I'll finally have a cablemodem and broadband access. I know this is old news for many of you, but here in the tech-boondocks (St. Louis) progress...
    10-03-2003, 10:48 PM
  • paulette conlan
    Disappointed with Dell
    by paulette conlan
    Using my almost 5 year old HP with Win98 to write this. My 6month old Dell Dim8300 with all of the bells and whistles is dead.- awaiting the arrival of a new hard drive if it ever comes. End of last week the computer turned on by itself. I really didn't think anything of it at the time thinking I did...
    03-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Working...
X