X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    MBChamberlain

• MBChamberlain
    replied
    I just had to share this with you cat lovers, but I do think it is going too far...I was sitting in traffic and looked at the back of the SUV in front of me. It said:

Videos and DVDs for Cats
    by Kitty Show Entertainment
    www.kittyshow.com

Am I the only one who thinks this is just a little insane?

Michael

Leave a comment:

• MaryLynn

• MaryLynn
    replied
    Cats

Thanks Michael for sharing that website. I'll have to get my feline online.

I share my apartment with a 15 year old, 12 pound cat whose main ambition in life is to do lap duty, 24/7. He begrudgingly leaves me alone when I am at the computer but he comes running when the telephone rings or if he hears me talking. He has figured out that I can't be talking on the phone and working at the computer at the same time so my lap is fair game. Of course, he is so happy, he is loadly purring and kneading my legs with his claws. Telephone conversations are punctuated with my yelps of pain!

MaryLynn

Leave a comment:

• MBChamberlain

• MBChamberlain
    replied
    Infinite cat

I found this and thought it was hilarious, and I thought "who better than my retouch pro buddies to help them out.

infinitecat.com

Take care,

Michael

Leave a comment:

• Diane
    replied
    One of my cat does that too, blocks the monitor trying to catch the cursor.
    I had another cat who is deceased now.. who would sleep on the plastic cover that I use for the printer, I would put the cover on the computer desk when using the printer and Heidi the cat would lie on it and go to sleep. I sure miss that sweetheart.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    kitty pics

My can pays no attention to the TV unless a dog barks, and then she's up and looking around. I tried to get her interested in cat pics on the monitor. No reaction her own or big cats from Africa. but when I played a wav of a big cat growling, she definatly paid attention.

On lisa's invader, have hubby kill it.

Leave a comment:

• Ed_L

• Ed_L
    replied
    David,

Please keep that cat up north. It looks very confident!

Ed

Leave a comment:

• G. Couch

• G. Couch
    replied
    David- That's pretty funny...the cat looks like a cartoon character!

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Looks like the devil cat. Those eyes look so wicked. Cool.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• d_kendal

• d_kendal
    replied
    Here's a pic of a cat I was feeding while her owners went on vacation in Mexico. just as I was taking the photo, she ran stright at the camera

-David
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ed_L

• Ed_L
    replied
    That's a good story Doug, and one you'll remember for a lifetime. Here's another, totally opposite, story. One of my daughters has had cats for a long time. She currently has two, and one of them sleeps with her. About a month ago, the cat was apparently startled by something, or maybe had a dream (if they do that). In the middle of the night, the cat attacked Jean (who was sleeping), and tore her face up. It was bad enough that she wound up in the emergency room at the hospital. When she finally got home, the cat acted just like nothing happened. I can't explain why, but the cat is still there.

Ed

Leave a comment:

• CJ Swartz

• CJ Swartz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doug Nelson
    Janitor

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    Ok, I'll add one of my favorite cat stories...not funny or anything, though. I had a cat, Claude, who was a connoisoir of sleep. He had several modes and methods, but my favorite was his deepest bliss sleep. I could always tell when he was especially content, because he would fall asleep so deeply he'd go like a limp rag, and usually fall off whatever he happened to be laying on at the time (usually the arm of the couch on a Sunday morning with me reading next to him and a sunbeam hitting him just right).

Anyway, one day I'm laying on the couch myself (I'm not a connoisoir, just an enthusiastic amateur) and he jumped up on me an laid on my side. I started petting him, and we just lay there listening to music together. Then suddenly he goes limp, and his nose fell right in my ear. I just lay there, petting him and listening to him breath. It was the ultimate compliment. It only lasted for a minute or so, then he realized what was going on and went off to stand all aloof and dignified.

Claude is gone now, but to this day when I need to think of a "happy place", that's where I go, back there laying in the sunbeam, listening to music, with Claude's nose in my ear.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    That's cute Lisa. I only made it through the first page so I saved it for looking at later.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• OhThatGirl2001

• OhThatGirl2001
    replied
    I found another cute link...

http://www.funnypop.com/funny/pictures.shtml

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• CJ Swartz

• CJ Swartz
    replied
    Lisa -- those images are so funny -- I especially like "Wet and Mad!" (another cat bath) and "I'm Not Liking This..." - I love the dog's crossed legs (almost folded like when we were supposed to be good for 2 minutes until the bell), and the LOOK on that cat's face!! Scaaaarrry!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X