Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated Avatars

You guys are so clever!
    Blinking eyes......hmmmm what else can we do?
    Perhaps it's time for me to change my photo.
    Now if I could only find one I didn't hate.

I love the blinking eyes - how did you do that! I want to make one eye wink!

Lisa

Comment

Well, if everyone's gonna start winking at me, then I want to know how to make my lips pucker up and blow kisses back....

(Man, we are such a bunch of big kids!)

Comment

Half the fun is knowing that we can do it!

Na nah na na nah!

Lisa

Comment

Ah! yes... the blinking icons... thought I would make my second million with that.. (gave up on the 1st) on AOL's aim.. never seen any but mine.. but anyhow... attached is one easier to see... ..many people want their babies and grandbabies on theirs..
          I have been promising myself to learn to animate with image ready... but haven't... but if you have animation shop it's pretty easy...
          first edit the pic in ps... crop a closeup of face.... ... then make one or 2 copies (blink and wink ) ... and clone or paint eye(s) closed...
          next save all in a file...
          open animation shop... make an animation ... then change the frame properties.. I use 10/100 sec. for blink ..15/100 for wink.. and from 300/100 to 400/100 for the eyes open pic...

2 things to use on AIM... it has to be the non member version... of Aim (best I think) and under 7kb... real close crop and you can see ok...

also... make sure the final frame in the animation is with eyes open.... I learned the hard way when the animation stops (it will on AIM) the kid looks pretty grotesque..
          ... Hope that helps...

attached is a cute one.. well I think
          Attached Files

Comment

Awwwww, cutie patootie!

I've been meaning to learn animation on ImageReady also -- maybe tonight... I found some animated gifs for download as avatars, and will see if looking at them in ImageReady will help me.

Comment

yes see you did.... is that ewe jumping around ?
              RonDon

Comment

Hey CJ - you get a perm? You look a little "woolier" somehow....

(Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!)

Comment

I like that one vikki.... maybe a little spruce up with color...

this is a page with some more animated icons... only allowed 3 pix to a page... so give the center one time to load... contains several ... that do different things

http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/photosalvage/icons.html

RonDon

Comment

Where are my manners ?.... ok here is one for lisa.... and I will do others for anyone else that wants one...well unless I open my mail and find sacks full.... just send me a clear closeup of the face... .
                    this should fit here... "aim" if you have it can be larger as long as it under 7kb.... in a few minutes I'll post that icon here..
                    RonDon
                    Attached Files

Comment

forgot to mention that I used Naffins's submission for the face as I felt the eyes would show well.... all of them look good...
                      RonDon

Comment

here's the larger one...
                        RonDon
                        Attached Files

Comment

those are cool! ...everyone is going to be winking at each other before long

If I have trouble sleeping tonight I will count how many times CJ's icon jumps into the air...

Comment

everyone is going to be winking at each other before long
                            People will just think we've developed a collective TWITCH from staring at the monitor...

Comment

These animated GIFs are really cool! Ron, I love what you did with Lisa's photo!

Jeanie

Comment

Working...
                              X