• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Carole's Jicama salad
    by Ed_L
    Here's one my wife came up with. We usually have it to complement a Mexican dinner, although it would be good with many dishes. If you have ever made cucumbers and onions with vinegar, use the same vinegar mix you would use with this one. Here's the way she made it:

About 3 cups of vinegar...
    05-13-2002, 01:24 PM
  • Ed_L
    Living The American Dream
    by Ed_L
    For those of you who might not know what "The American Dream" is, it's home ownership. This morning, my wife was doing the laundry, and I happened to walk down into the basement, where the washer and dryer is. I noticed that the floor was partially flooded. The sump pump quit working, and...
    09-05-2002, 07:20 PM
  • Ed_L
    Tomatoes are in Big Time!
    by Ed_L
    It's that time of year. Today we (okay, my wife) made 19 pints of home made salsa. But I picked the tomatoes.

Ed
    08-21-2002, 08:08 PM
  • Ed_L
    Hey Tom
    by Ed_L
    I was just wondering if you were able to make any headway at all with the irrigation problem. That sounds like it could be a job to take up the whole summer. Will you be able to have a garden this year, or is that out of the question?

Ed
    06-06-2002, 09:01 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Popcorn Balls
    by Doug Nelson
    I wrote this up for my sister, so I thought I'd post it here as well:

Sorry for the loose description, but this is how my mom showed me 40 years ago:

Boil (very low boil, but a definite boil) a bunch of syrup (we used whatever was around for pancakes, cheap/generic is fine)...
    12-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Working...
X