It's coming pretty quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's coming pretty quick

I told you I'd remind you didn't I? For those of you who might not know what I'm referring to: We are having a fund drive beginning the 19th of May for 1 week (beginning in a little more than 1 day). It's strictly voluntary, but if you don't donate -- well -- you'll be shot! We're trying to get everyone to donate $5.00 during this period for site improvements and maintenance. When the site started, it was *very* different. Doug uses donations to keep making the site better and better. He has done a fantastic job, and we can see where our money's going. So if you think the site is worth $5.00 to you, please donate by using the sliding menu, and choosing "support". There is more than one way to make donations, as is explained when you click on "support". Don't forget to read the yellow box if you want to use Amazon.com for making donations.

Thanks,
    Ed

Related Topics

Collapse

• G. Couch
    Sponsorship?
    by G. Couch
    With all the discussion about generating money for Retouch Pro I figured I would ask this question... With 20000 people a month visiting the site, 1200+ members and an owner who is constantly improving and updating features, what would be the possibility of getting the site or part of the site sponsored...
    12-05-2002, 01:00 PM
  • Ed_L
    Here we go!
    by Ed_L
    On another thread, Doug said "We have a bad combination of intense server requirements and virtually no budget. Going with a "name" webserver company with our requirements would cost easily over $1000 per year. "

One month from today will be May 21. I would suggest...
    04-21-2002, 09:59 AM
  • BigAl
    Turn out your pockets (May 2003)
    by BigAl
    Haven't we passed the May 2003 donation drive date?

(Nov 2002)

To the new folks, remember that this site survives on donations.
    05-24-2003, 11:18 PM
  • Ed_L
    Anyone know what time it is?
    by Ed_L
    Here's a good thread!

A post by DUV led me to post this. I was going to wait for the end of January, but this might be a good time.

It’s past time for us to dig down into our socks again. Our last fund drive started during the last part of June, 2003.

01-10-2004, 07:52 AM
  • Ed_L
    A Sad Day Revisited
    by Ed_L
    The one and only reason for this thread is because I'm concerned about the possibility of the site becoming less inviting to many of us.

While the results of this thread will not set policy, I guarantee that the results will be monitored by the administrator of the site.

I agree with Ed's suggestions
    38.89%
    I disagree with Ed's suggestions
    27.78%
    I have an alternate suggestion
    33.33%
    09-09-2002, 09:22 PM
Working...
X