Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

I just want to say hello to everyone. My name is Andreas and I'm 42 years old. I'm a retoucher since Photoshop 2.0 but hey I'm still learning :-)
    Right now I try to find out the best CGI-workflow with Maya and the following postproduction with PS... it never ends :-(
    Anyway I'm really glad I dicovered this page to share knowledge with people all over the world.

Andreas

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome. It sounds like you'll want to check out the Synthetic Imaging forum.

But we won't complain if you share your wisdom in the other forums
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Holyhabanero
      Hello everyone
      by Holyhabanero
      I've lurked here for a while now so I figured the least I can do is say hi (even if it is a little late). I'm inspired by the fantastic work by you all here and hope to learn even more.
      02-01-2008, 05:45 PM
    • carnap
      Hello Everyone
      by carnap
      Hi my name is Carmine Napolitano and I work and living in Italy. I Hope to learn much and if possible to share you my know-how.
      11-25-2009, 10:47 AM
    • likka
      Hello everyone
      by likka
      Hi,
      my names johnny likka,
      i am a young retoucher and i would like to share with you tips and ideas.
      All the best
      03-24-2014, 04:57 AM
    • LunaLuna
      Hello everyone!
      by LunaLuna
      Hi all!! I'm new here and this is my first time in a forum. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to say hello! Please let me know.

I've been learning how to retouch pictures and I like it so much. I'm still a beginner and I want to learn more.
      I found this site looking for...
      02-24-2011, 06:06 AM
    • kompozitor768
      Hello to everyone here.
      by kompozitor768
      Just joined the forum tonight and I am impressed by the level of information provided by everyone on here. Have been using PS for many years but still learning new things about it. Will be looking for help and hope to contribute aswell.
      12-05-2009, 03:51 PM
    Working...
    X