Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebie signing in

Hi All,

I'm Dale from Kansas City. I've been shooting for 25+ years, mostly Kodachrome with F2's. Went digital a while back and am learning my way through post processing. I"m currently converting slides so I can get some images posted and continuing to tackle the digital realm. Looking forward to offering what I know and also learning what all of you know.

Re: Nebie signing in

Hi Dale... Made the conversion from film to digital a couple years ago. Haven't looked back. One of the downsides: easy to fill up hard disk space.

Welcome to RP. Hope you have fun and learn a lot.

~Danny~

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
      Film vs. Digital
      Doug Nelson
      Janitor
      by Doug Nelson
      We did this a year or so ago, I thought it would be interesting to try it again.
      Film exclusively
      2.60%
      Digital exclusively
      68.83%
      Both, but mostly film
      7.79%
      Both, but mostly digital
      20.78%
      10-03-2006, 02:23 PM
      Duggal Digital
      by Guest
      ffffffffffffff
      02-11-2007, 05:22 AM
    • christo
      Digital Vs Analog
      christo
      by christo
      I have been a traditional 35mm photographer for more than 30 years. I have a large sum of money invested in cameras, lenses and other equipment, so I have not jumped on the digital bandwagon. I did get into converting my analog prints into digital and am very comfortable with PhotoShop. Most of the...
      04-19-2005, 04:45 PM
    • christo
      Transition
      christo
      by christo
      I have been a traditional 35mm SR person for more than 30 years, and have a small fortune invested in lenses, lighting, flash units, strobe slaves, light meters, and other associated equipment. I have an Epson 3200 Perfection Photo Scanner, and until recently have been happy with using the existing...
      01-13-2008, 07:46 AM
    • Kevin Brown
      I'm new
      Kevin Brown
      by Kevin Brown
      Hi,
      Amature photographer just trying to get started with digital. I used to do a lot of film photography(35mm) and want to learn photo editing now that I have more time since retirement.
      08-12-2019, 10:04 AM
    Working...
    X