• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new bird feeder

Here it is:

Ed
    Attached Files

Boy you sure got some fat hairy birds there Ed.
    I take it he's doing his best to turn it into a squirrel feeder.
    DJ

Comment

Ed, maybe you should alert these folks, and they can add him to the "Most Wanted" list...

Birdseed robbers - T Shirt

BTW, good job of catching him in the act.

Comment

look closely at the shirt in CJ's link. you'll notice that on the second line of pictures, second from the left, BigAl is on there

- David

Comment

haha ed... ... we bought one of those highpriced green deals that walmart sells.. wish I had a camera... was less than an hour.. squirrels grab that weight activated barrier ... use that to flip themselves up into the interior where they anchor their feet... then casually open and close it to get the seeds.. tried lard on it.... they have a pretty sheen now..

Comment

Good eyes David. Looks like we got a criminal on this site disquised as a human. Better alert the South African authorities.
            DJ

Comment

better watch out Al, the squirrel police are coming for you

Comment

I see what you mean exactly what you mean! he he

Lisa
                Attached Files

Comment

Comment

I haven't been online for a while, and I was surprised by the number of posts here. The squirrels don't give up easily, that's for certain. The one I got the picture of was up there for about an hour. He managed to get very few seeds, so we were pleased with that! It's been there for three days now, and they haven't been getting fat eating at the new restaurant. Now that I see what David's talking about, I wonder if it was BigAl trying to get my seeds.

Ed

Comment

Excellent catch, David...too funny.

Comment

Thanks to DJ for warning me. I'm a taking my seeds and running

Comment

I didn't want you to miss out on all the fun we were having at your expense.
                          DJ

Comment

Working...
                          X