I got a code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a code

I'm fighting some nasty virus that has my nose running the triathalon and my throat so sore I don't want to breathe. Amazing how something like this sucks the work ethic right out of you.

Anyway, apologies if some of my posts are a bit abrupt for the past/next couple of days.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

It could be worse...

During a recent trip to Mexico it wasn't "my nose" running a triathalon nor my throat that was sore. Though you're feeling lousy, bull-eeve me it could be much, much worse.

In any event get better fast! A chipper Doug is a lot better than a feeling-puny-Doug any day!

Take care...
    ~DannyR~

Comment

Hope you feel better. For the common cold I use that Zicam when I first feel it starting and I haven't had a cold in about a year now. I've had the starts of them but they never get past the sore throat stage. Even if I take it late it seems to lessen it greatly. If it's something other than a cold or flu though I don't think it will work.
      DJ

Comment

Try some of Big Al's winter warmer ...make it REALLY spicy and your cold will be gone in no time! (other possible side effects may occur )

Comment

viruses to die for

There was something particularly insidious this year in Oregon. I was sick most of feb and Mar., and still have a runny nose. I lost my voice for part of the episode too.
          The damn cat didn't know what to think of me.

Comment

Does he know what to think of you now?
            Learn by teaching
            Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Comment

...and still have a runny nose. I lost my voice for part of the episode too.
                I hate to think what the inside of your turban must look like, Greg2.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl

I hate to think what the inside of your turban must look like, Greg2.

Don't wear one,but you should see what some over in the middle east do in theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson
                    Does he know what to think of you now?
                    She's pissed at me now, as I put drops in her ears and she hates it.

Comment

Working...
                    X