Happy Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Memorial Day

For those non-amerkins amongst us, Memorial Day is the traditional beginning of summer for us. We celebrate by hanging out flags and roasting dead animals in the backyard (for my part I'm putting bbq sauce on my soy burger). It's also the end of the season where you can safely attend movies on weekdays (beginning of school holiday).

So happy Memorial Day to everyone
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Ditto. Don't let those "soy burgers" burn.
    DJ

Comment

Back at you Doug...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
        Happy Mother's Day
        by Ed_L
        Just a Happy Mother's Day thought to all the ladies of RP. I hope you all have a great day.

Ed
        05-09-2004, 05:55 AM
      • Ed_L
        Happy Mother's Day
        by Ed_L
        Hi Folks,

It's been a while since I've been on the site (hoping to spend more time here soon), but I wanted to drop in to say "Happy Mother's Day" to my friends on both sides of our borders, especially those who have loved ones in the Armed Services, or are otherwise endangered....
        05-08-2005, 05:43 AM
      • Ziaphra
        Happy Valentine!
        by Ziaphra
        Let me be the first to wish everyone a Happy Valentine! ♥♥♥
        02-14-2007, 05:26 AM
      • Legacy~Art
        Happy Valentine's Day
        by Legacy~Art
        To everyone i have ever come across on this forum and anyone i have as yet not had pleasure to meet, i wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!

Here is for the peeps who love roses...and what better than this gorgeous red rose! ...
        02-13-2005, 08:23 PM
      • Ed_L
        Hats off to the ladies!
        by Ed_L
        I might not be back on the site tonight, so I'll take this opportunity to wish each and every one of the ladies a very enjoyable Mother's Day.

Ed
        05-11-2002, 02:36 PM
      Working...
      X