Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hey all I'm new here, I've actually read Katrin's book Photo Retouch and Restoration a couple years ago and learned a bunch, but haven't really used the knowlege much and forgot a lot, but finding this site I have pictures to practice on and more knowledge than I could ask for in a site. So Hello from Northern Illinois, I'm a Respiratory Therapist who enjoys photography and Photoshop, so this site is a great find.

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome to RP! Here's hoping that this site will "breathe" new life into your Photoshopping.
    Regards, Murray

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AndyParra
      Hello everyone
      by AndyParra
      I'm new to the site and I'm looking forward to learning new things from everyone. I've been doing photography for about 2 years now.

Here's a link to my Flickr if y'all wanna check it out:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyparraphotography/
      08-15-2011, 07:41 AM
    • LunaLuna
      Hello everyone!
      by LunaLuna
      Hi all!! I'm new here and this is my first time in a forum. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to say hello! Please let me know.

I've been learning how to retouch pictures and I like it so much. I'm still a beginner and I want to learn more.
      I found this site looking for...
      02-24-2011, 05:06 AM
    • fyrestarre
      Hello Everyone - Newbie Here!
      by fyrestarre
      Hello Everyone. My name is Bren and I am very glad to have found this site. I have been photoshopping for a while now, but I recently learned how to draw - at the tender age of 52 - and I came across this site searching for a way to work with my drawings in photoshop.

Anyway, this...
      11-21-2013, 01:55 PM
    • sasphotos
      Hello everyone!!
      by sasphotos
      I'm very new to this site! I've seen a lot of awesome work in the gallery section and I'm looking forward to learning some new things...It's good to be here.

Much Love,
      Sarah
      11-17-2008, 07:23 PM
    • 12dstring
      Hello all!
      by 12dstring
      Hi everyone,

I found this site yesterday... and can't believe it's been missing from my life so far!
      I've been looking through all the tutorials, and have learnt so much already. They teach really useful core techniques, rather than the usual specific things on many other sites....
      04-20-2008, 06:30 AM
    Working...
    X