Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lurk mode off

Hi all,

My name is Andi Hazelwood, I'm a photography/retouching enthusiast that has lurked around this site for ages but never posted - before now!

I'm an American living in Australia, just in the process of moving from rural Queensland into a town of 50,000 (this after living in San Diego and Atlanta- big and bigger- and working professionally in commercial radio).

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello and tell you how valuable I find this site- I've been introduced to countless photography and retouching "stars" just by reading here. Thanks! And nice to meetcha

Andi Hazelwood
    http://ameralia.net

Re: lurk mode off

Hi Andy,

Welcome to RetouchPro, glad you decided to stop lurking and join in.

Look forward to seeing your posts in the forums.

Comment

Thanks Gary! I love retouching and photography but don't give either the kind of priority in my life that I'd really like to - hopefully getting involved here will change that!

Andi

Comment

Welcome aboard, Andi! Have fun and Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks for that Swampy! I love spending time here and seeing all the different ways to do things- I'm really looking forward to learning how to do them FASTER. Everything takes me sooo long!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Hello_taipan
            Hi from belgium !
            by Hello_taipan
            Hi all,
            im Alex from belgium, student in webdesign, cgi, 3D&2Danimation, editorial, sound design. And when i dont study, i do photography which is not a hobby but rather an obsession. i like painting and drawing as well.
            In my search for better photography, i found that retouching was...
            07-21-2007, 03:29 PM
          • Rick.
            Hello folks
            by Rick.
            I'm Rick & I just joined your site. I've seen some great work on here & can't wait to delve deeply into retouching. I've been shooting for many years and have only "played" with retouching. Time o get serious...
            05-29-2014, 10:53 PM
          • Link
            Grrrreetings from not so sunny South Africa
            by Link
            Brrr... it's cold this morning
            Hello everybody. Nice to be here.
            I have to say, it's all thanks to "The demystification of Dave Hill" that I decided to join LOL
            Great tutorial... I love this place.
            You know how hard it is to find a good forum on the net where...
            06-12-2008, 01:03 AM
          • iamluna
            Hello?
            by iamluna
            Hi, I'm Luna.
            I am relatively new to this site (I forgot I signed up a while ago).
            My primary passion is fine art photography, but retouching is my actual bread and butter (and I enjoy it very muchly).
            I don't think I've ever posted anything on a forum, what do I do now?
            02-27-2009, 02:03 PM
          • Chuckcars
            Colorado newby
            by Chuckcars
            Hello, by way of introduction I am a retired aviation accident adjuster/investigator now passionate about photography. My working life has been documentary photography, detailed, near,far, and aerial. Now, want to become more proficient in the use of Aperture, Photoshop. I am a U.S. Navy trained photographer...
            11-13-2008, 01:19 PM
          Working...
          X