O E Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O E Rules

this may be of interest to those folks like me who use outlook express but never figured out exactly how to set your own rules for receiving e mail....

tom c
    http://communities.msn.com/Computing...ailrules1.msnw

Good one Tom. Thanks.
    DJ

Comment

Thanks very much Tom. That's one I'll put to good use.

Ed

Comment

I absolutely could NOT handle my mail volume if I didn't have my rules set up! I've got over 25 rules to deal with the various types of mail that I get. Different folders for each list I'm subscribed to REALLY helps me be able to focus on the topic I'm choosing to read at any given moment. Thank goodness I was able to import them all to Outlook from Outlook Express!!

Jeanie

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
          This one's for Tom
          by Ed_L
          Hi Tom,

Several days ago, Debbie came up with her Avatar. When I saw it, I remarked that it looked professional, unlike somebody else I know. I was, of course, jokingly referring to you. Since I posted that, I really didn't know just how you took it, so I want to make a public apology...
          08-25-2001, 02:59 PM
        • chris h
          Junk Landslide
          by chris h
          Its becoming a battle to fight my way through junk mail in order to find the stuff I want to read i.e. orders, payment confirmations and sycophantic fan mail etc. I was wondering how much junk mail site users have to cope with in an average 24 hour period. Lets put aside online services such as Hotmail...
          0-5
          51.22%
          6-10
          24.39%
          11-20
          7.32%
          21-40
          4.88%
          How Many !!!!
          12.20%
          04-21-2002, 03:09 AM
        • Ed_L
          Somebody's using their head!
          by Ed_L
          When you get ads in your phone or utility bill,
          include them with the payment. Let them throw it away.

When you get those pre approved letters in the mail
          for everything from credit cards to 2nd mortgages and junk like that,
          most of them...
          12-21-2001, 03:47 PM
        • thomasgeorge
          Hello??
          by thomasgeorge
          HELLO..... ANYONE HERE? A cold wind waifts through the deserted streets,moving a faded tumbleweed before it in a slow and stately random dance of disinterested meloncholy.... A lone coyote crys to a dying moon..."GOT ANYTHING FOR SALE?" tom
          08-20-2001, 07:10 PM
        • chris h
          DJ/Newsgroups
          by chris h
          DJ,

Have you managed to find any interesting groups on Usenet. I thought I'd mention it here as perhaps other people are not aware of the information available. I've yet to find a group with any specific retouching ethos though.
          10-21-2001, 11:25 AM
        Working...
        X