Hi from Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Bama

I am new to this board but I've been using Photoshop for over ten years now. (In fact I still have Photoshop 6 on my PC) My major was graphic design but I work as a secretary right now. My hobby/side job is photo restoration. My husband hates it but I can literally spend hours tweaking a single square inch of photo without noticing the time pass. I wish I'd found this site years ago! I would love to learn web design as well (my focus was traditional print in school-not smart, I know). I will probably be posting some of my more difficult photo restoration attempts (and those I've been too chicken to even start on) shortly to get some fresh insight form all you wonderful people.
    Salud to all.

Melissa

Re: Hi from Bama

Hi, Melissa... Welcome aboard.

BTW.. Hi from a "Nole", see you guys in Jacksonville 9/29! :-)

Comment

Should we start taking bets on the football game between Alabama and FSU? [probably not]

Anyway, glad to have you join us, Melissa and hope you learn lots and have a boatload of fun doing it.

(Gators = Florida and 'Canes = U of Miami, right Swampy?)

Comment

Danny
        >>>>(Gators = Florida and 'Canes = U of Miami, right Swampy?)

Yepper. Gators... we Seminoles skin 'em and use 'em as shoes. LOL

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• GT Cindy
          Hi from Motown
          by GT Cindy
          Hello Retouchpro friends!

I'm just starting out as a photographer, I have been dabbling for many years. Now, with the depressed automotive industry here in the Detroit area I thought I should have something to fall back on should I lose my job. I started out digitally scrapbooking, then...
          06-23-2009, 08:40 AM
        • Deena50
          Hi
          by Deena50
          Hi I'm new here! I'm Deena from Madrid, Spain, im 15 years old and I love photoshop. I am not a professional n i wanna learn more ^^
          03-14-2008, 03:15 PM
        • mlmaxey
          Just found you guys (and gals)
          by mlmaxey
          Hey there all, I feel fortunate that I stumbled upon this site the other day. I can't remember now exactly what I was looking for at the time but it had to do with restoration not retouching. I didn't realize there was such a huge community that just did retouching. I am engrossed in all the information...
          12-22-2010, 02:05 PM
        • MiguelCunha
          Hi
          by MiguelCunha
          Hi All, i´m a photographer and a image editor from portugal hoping to learn and share my experience with this fantastic community , i already now the site for a while but only now i decide to join and be part of this, just want to thank all you guys that are in here for so long helping people like...
          03-12-2009, 07:14 AM
        • Fitoking
          Hi guys!
          by Fitoking
          Hi everyone! I´m a graphic designer from Argentina, working for Microsoft (Xbox)at the moment, and yesterday night found your forum almost by accident. I can´t believe the ammount of useful info you have here... even job postings!
          As always, I try to look for new opportunities, so I started...
          10-29-2009, 01:03 PM
        Working...
        X