• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Cookies anyone?
    by Ed_L
    I decided to get rid of all the cookies I didn't want, and I found there were well over 400 on my hard drive since last January. I decided to make my options for privacy a little higher. Then I found out that when I visited sites, there were all kinds of places wanting to place cookies on my machine....
    10-18-2002, 09:10 PM
  • Ed_L
    Thanks to the Doug and the moderators
    by Ed_L
    I've been a member of this site longer than any other I've been on. The reason I'm still here is because of the kind of people who make up our membership, and the moderators who keep an eye on things for us. I noticed early this morning, Chris caught a thread that could have easily turned into something...
    08-30-2002, 08:28 PM
  • Ed_L
    Genealogy again!
    by Ed_L
    For those of you interested in genealogy, have you checked out this site? It allows you to upload photos with identifications. Just the thing that was discussed not long ago on this forum. There are several categories to wander through, so don't just take a quick look. No charge for the basics (uploads...
    01-19-2005, 01:58 PM
  • Ed_L
    Good DIY site
    by Ed_L
    I haven't had much time lately to be on RP lately, but I wanted to pass this on. The following site has also been submitted for the "links" on RP. If you are a DIYer, and you have a problem with an appliance, visit this site. It will help you identify the faulty part, show you how to replace...
    03-01-2003, 12:00 PM
  • Ed_L
    A Sad Day Revisited
    by Ed_L
    The one and only reason for this thread is because I'm concerned about the possibility of the site becoming less inviting to many of us.

While the results of this thread will not set policy, I guarantee that the results will be monitored by the administrator of the site.

I agree with Ed's suggestions
    38.89%
    I disagree with Ed's suggestions
    27.78%
    I have an alternate suggestion
    33.33%
    09-09-2002, 09:22 PM
Working...
X