She Made It!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Made It!!

Hey Kathleen! Ya made it! Glad to have ya back.

Ed

i do solemnly swear
    i do solemnly swear
    that i will
    that i will
    to the best of my ability
    to the best of my ability
    thouroughly read
    thouroughly read
    and follow
    and follow
    all instructions
    all instructions
    that the janitor
    that the janitor
    gives me
    gives me

amen
    amen

Comment

Put your left foot in,
      Put your left foot out,
      Put your left foot in,
      Now shake it all about...

Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Hey Kathleen,

Good to see ya again. Arn't you the little straggler. How do you like the new site? Great hey? So many new buttons and whistles to play with now.

DJ

Comment

deej (that is what i mentally call you, is that ok?)

felt like alice down the hole with toto, then i remembered, wrong animal, right story. but apropos

so many places to go so much to see and do. only trouble is (gee whiz) the better this site gets, the less actual time i spend WORKING. (wonder if anyone else is having this experience)it is just so neat to listen see hear all that's goin on, you all have done a fantastic job, you gang of three you. thanks so much.

i consider this like a tasting party. mmmmm good.

Comment

Deej is it? LOL It reminds me of Mash where Hawkeye always called BJ "Beej" I think it's cute.

I know what you mean about this site becoming addictive. I keep wanting to check back and see what I'm missing. Well it's long past my bedtime. Catch yas all later.

"Deej"

Comment

Yeah, addictive might be a good description. My wife has been waiting to make a phone call since the new site went up .

Ed

Comment

That's when it gets bad. When your computer and phone share the same line. We were lucky because Dave works from home sometimes so the company paid to install another line and that's what our computer is hooked to. Makes life alot nicer, but if we had to pay for it, I might think otherwise. How about the cable internet service, does that cost alot? I never checked into that. We have ISDN currently but cable is supposed to be even faster. Trouble with us going cable is that we loose 2 extra phone lines and my business is connected to one otherwise we would make the switch.

DJ

Comment