new/old guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new/old guy

I have never posted here before and to be honest, just "refound" this site after a year and a half of forgetfulness. I think about how much I could have been learning had I only remembered. I've been a member since 2006 but somehow, with a simple change in computers, forgot about it. Anyhow, I'm back and hope to be a little more active. Thanks for all the mutual and combined wisdom, wit, humor, and knowledge base.

Shawn

Re: new/old guy

Welcome back, Shawn...

A simple change of computers is never simple (did it earlier this year myself).

Glad you found your way back. Lots to learn, so have fun while doing it.

Comment

Re: new/old guy

welcome back...take a tour through the tutorial section and read! loads of stuff to learn

Gerry

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• cehilton
        another old new guy
        by cehilton
        Hi, I am another of the old guys that is new to the Retouch Pro site. I am a freelance photographer based in southern California after many many years in Texas. I work mostly in the equine world but am turing back to my beginnings in portraiture and possibly wedding photography to stay home a bit more....
        02-23-2009, 04:24 PM
      • Imagine
        New guy
        by Imagine
        I've been wanting to find a forum like this for quite some time, and as of today, I believe I've found it!

Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Jesse, I'm 19 (20 next month) year old kid from northeast Tennessee. I'm a big automotive enthusiast. My two babies are my...
        11-26-2008, 03:25 PM
      • Neil Copeland
        Another old guy, new to forum...
        by Neil Copeland
        The forum robot contacted me today and invited me to make a first post. I've been a member here for awhile but haven't posted anything... just used some tips I run across from time to time as I learn PS. Been a photographer for 36 years (fulltime for 32), digital for 10. Do mostly youth sports T&I...
        02-23-2009, 04:17 PM
      • Jeff176
        Another New Guy
        by Jeff176
        I just joined your site. I have been "playing" with photoshop for a little while now. I find restoring old photos to be the most fun. I am hoping to find some good advice and tips.
        01-08-2009, 06:05 PM
      • Dame Black
        The New Guy
        by Dame Black
        Hey everyone! Just joined up. Nice place you got here! Hope I can contribute to this forum in some way.
        01-25-2011, 10:40 AM
      Working...
      X