Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• paulette conlan
    Regional Home Remedies
    by paulette conlan
    Hello Everyone,
    Had the thought that perhaps a thread dealing with local remedies might be helpful. I had an email from a friend who is off camping somewhere in Arkansas and she told me that a favorite local remedy for chigger bites is a mixture of Downey( a fabric softener),vinegar and water.She...
    09-29-2002, 02:42 PM
  • winwintoo
    Identitiy Theft
    by winwintoo
    Just thought I'd pass on a recent experience - and brag a bit in case anyone missed it

Last week, I went out to buy a new computer. I handed over my Mastercard and I could see the sales guy having trouble at his computer. Finally he told me the card had been rejected. I thought...
    05-27-2004, 10:50 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Popcorn Balls
    by Doug Nelson
    I wrote this up for my sister, so I thought I'd post it here as well:

Sorry for the loose description, but this is how my mom showed me 40 years ago:

Boil (very low boil, but a definite boil) a bunch of syrup (we used whatever was around for pancakes, cheap/generic is fine)...
    12-19-2004, 08:31 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Wild fires
    by jeaniesa
    While I'm not in any danger with existing fires, having been near enough to one two years ago to pack my car with irreplacables (i.e., photos and computer), the wild fires raging in CO right now have me on edge.

The latest news on the fire near Denver is that it's 10 miles from the SW...
    06-10-2002, 04:41 PM
  • TriniK
    Brexit
    by TriniK
    First to confess - I depend on email notification re webinars as life is just too crazily busy. I have not seen any in months and months from Steve Caplin. Was there a STECAPEXIT?
    Thank you.
    07-19-2016, 09:38 AM
Working...
X