Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DJ Dubovsky
    Hope this boosts your spirits a little
    by DJ Dubovsky
    TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES

This, from a Canadian newspaper, is worth sharing.
    America: The Good Neighbor.

Widespread but only partial news coverage was given
    recently to a remarkable editorial broadcast from
    Toronto by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian...
    09-12-2001, 06:55 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Hey Arura! (about travel in Viet Nam)
    by jeaniesa
    Hi Arura,

I thought I'd move the discussion of VN travel over here so that we don't clutter up the Critiques thread with off-topic discussion. Anything goes over here in Salon though!

Wow - 5 weeks to see VN! That sounds about right. I brought my mother with me in...
    06-14-2002, 12:28 PM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Terrorist attack in Flora's city of Milan Italy
    by DJ Dubovsky
    Hi Flora
    I just heard about the terrible terrorist attack on your city of Milan and I am so sorry. There was official notice that the Piper plane that flew into the tallest building there was in fact a terrorist attack. I hope you and your family and friends are all unharmed. It gets more...
    04-18-2002, 10:37 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Two eye-openers
    by Doug Nelson
    These may be common knowledge to everyone but me, but I was shocked twice in two days by two things I learned:

1) There's an acknowledged standard called the 10,000 hour rule. This basically says you have to practice hard for a minimum of 10,000 hours to master a sport, skill, or subject....
    11-06-2005, 12:06 PM
  • Jakaleena
    Ohio Tornados Tonight
    by Jakaleena
    I know there are a lot of fellow Ohioans who are members here, so I thought I'd check in and see how we all are after that rash of Tornados tonight.

As for me (Holmes Co.), I spent about 2 hours huddled with my fellow workers in the center of the building waiting for things to calm down...
    11-10-2002, 10:12 PM
Working...
X