Colorado greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado greetings

Greetings from Colorado Springs. My name is Chris and just signed up this morning (while watching football) to see what I can learn from this group. About a year ago I purchased a Nikon d80 and since then, a few lenses and the new photoshop. I came here today because I feel my photoshop skills are woefully lacking and hope to pick up a few tips here and there. I am humble and am open to criticism! Please bring it on!

My work is on Flickr at www.flickr.com/photos/iceman9294. I invite you to take a look. My top 50 shots are here.

Thank you and I look forward to learning and participating!

-Chris

Re: Colorado greetings

nice shots, but then again you live in a very scenic location(i luv CO btw)...welcome to the site...

Comment

Thank you for the welcome and yes, Colorado is a beautiful part of the country. I travel a bit and enjoy capturing beauty wherever I go.

Comment

Loved the pics. Long story short I was born in Denver, mostly raised in CO, moved about quite abit between Colorado and California, lastly graduated from Air Academy High.
        I lived in numerous towns in Co and So Cal.
        Am living in Vermont now missing Colorado lol.
        GO Rockies and Bronco's!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• mbjackson1979
          Greetings from StL
          by mbjackson1979
          I just wanted to say hello. I am a photographer and image retoucher/editor here in St. Louis. I work for an internet retailer but am making moves to greatly expand my company this year.

I have seen this forum while searching for techniques and tips in the past year, but decided today...
          12-11-2015, 01:56 PM
        • shamrock2008
          Greetings from Ireland !
          by shamrock2008
          Hello folks my name is Brian and I am based in Ireland.
          I have had an interest in photography for quite some time..

Well if you need any more details please ask !
          10-13-2008, 01:18 PM
        • Yorkfyrman
          Greetings From Virginia
          by Yorkfyrman
          Hello All:

I just registered with the site in hopes of learning a little something about photo retouching. Digital images are a huge hobby for me ... got bitten by the bug a few years ago and I play every day!

I also hope to meet other like minded enthusiasts!
          08-28-2009, 07:17 PM
        • dvo_photo
          Greetings from Beautiful Oregon
          by dvo_photo
          Hi everyone I just arrived. I am going to watch the webinar tomorrow. I am excited that I found you and this site.

DVO
          06-08-2009, 11:30 AM
        • Hinal
          Greetings
          by Hinal
          Hi...just trying to get the hang of things here...
          08-06-2015, 01:42 PM
        Working...
        X