Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another new member

Hi all,

Ive been lurking for a while now, and i firstly want to say that i have learnt a great deal here.

I'm fairly new to CS3, and have had great fun applying some of the techniques discussed here. When i get some confidence, i will post something ive done

One thing ive noticed, is the sense of camaraderie you all share, and that makes the site excellent. The knowledge you have, and knowledge you share, is wonderful for people like me that are just starting out, so please keep up the good work.

I have the site in my bookmarks, and visit daily.

Well done.

Re: yet another new member

Welcome Magz

keep reading but do join in, the more the merrier

Palms

Comment

Re: yet another new member

Hello Magz and welcome to RetouchPro. Don't be afraid to jump right in. The folks here are friendlier than a new puppy. I have found that the fastest way to learn software is to do an actual project with an end goal in mind. The more projects you do the more challenges you face and the more you will learn. Look at the end result as being unimportant. The significant aspect of tackling a project is the journey. As you post you will get feedback and gain confidence but most of all you will be learning. Give it a try, good luck and above all, have fun!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• e3kphoto
        by e3kphoto
        Hi everyone, I just joined! I already submitted two challenges...
        I hope to learn a lot from all of you.

This is going to be fun...

E
        11-30-2007, 04:12 PM
      • ACImages
        Another newb
        by ACImages
        Been a member for a while but have never posted. I am a beginner photographer and just learning some photoshop skills, hope to learn from some of the pros and possibly add something of my own someday. Really enjoying the site and all the information..
        Allen
        01-27-2009, 05:39 PM
      • banzai4
        by banzai4
        Came across you site while trying to get information on photo restoration. Seems to be a one stop destination for any information I may need.

I started restoring my own photos about 2 years ago but I still have a lot to learn and read some very good information here today. Glad I found...
        01-09-2009, 08:20 PM
      • Helenka
        by Helenka
        Hello everyone!

I am new to all of this, and hope to learn a lot here.
        I found this forum while looking for some tutorials for frame actions, and will probably ask a lot of questions!
        It will take some time to find my way around here, though...
        But I'm looking forward...
        05-02-2007, 01:12 AM
      • JaneK
        by JaneK
        I'm new here, just beginning a major project to restore a large number of photographs from 1939 thru 1950. They are all B&W. I sure am glad I heard about this forum and I expect the tutorials and helpful advice will make my project more successful as well as more fun.
        06-08-2007, 11:53 AM
      Working...
      X