Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm AngelMari and I just signed up here. I was wandering the Web and came across this site--it seems like just what I've been looking for. I'm very interested in retouching. Playing around in PhotoShop is a major hobby for me.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot here and posting some of my work. From what I've seen, there are some amazing artisits here.

AngelMari

Re: New Member

Hi Angel...

We always like folks who know how to use Photoshop register and jump into the forums. Look forward to seeing your work.

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jon DeVaul
      New here, looking forward to being a member
      by Jon DeVaul
      I just found out about this forum today. I'm a member of Fred Miranda(where I learned about RetouchPro), and Napp. Self taught in PS, and always excited to learn new things.

Jon
      11-03-2008, 11:19 PM
    • rjs1211
      New member here.
      by rjs1211
      Just getting started and want to say hello. Hope to be learning much from those who have come before me. This teacher welcomes help from all other teachers from Retouch Pro.

Ruth
      10-08-2009, 01:56 PM
    • tdlavigne
      New Member saying Hi!
      by tdlavigne
      Hello all, figure I'd finally start posting in the forums as a new member. I've been reading up for a little while now, lots of good information. Looking forward to being an active member or the community, thanks!

Tyrone
      11-07-2013, 08:56 PM
    • JRdesign
      by JRdesign
      Hi, I just found this group by accident and what a happy accident it was. This is just the sort of forum I was looking for. Looking forward to learn tons from all of you and hopefully provide some tips as well.
      01-30-2008, 09:32 AM
    • blackdragon
      New Member here !
      by blackdragon
      Hello!

I'm a new member here at RP, been lookin' around and i like what I see. I've done a little photoplay since I got my computer. I uses Photoshop5.5 and Canonscan. I'll post a few examples of what I've done, later, right now I've got to get to bed. Be "seein'" you all l...
      07-23-2002, 03:09 AM
    Working...
    X