Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations apart from subscription?

Hi to all moderators,

I have been scolling around for a button to donate some apart of the subscription..not very easy to find...Could you lead me to the link or - if it doesn't exist - create one?

Thank you

Re: Donations apart from subscription?

There use to be a link to Amazon for the donations, but it appears not to be working. I'll send a PM to Doug.

~T Paul

Comment

Originally posted by amica999 View Post
      Hi to all moderators,

I have been scolling around for a button to donate some apart of the subscription..not very easy to find...Could you lead me to the link or - if it doesn't exist - create one?

Thank you
      First of all, thanks for asking.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by, "I have been scolling around for a button to donate some apart of the subscription."

If you are looking for the link to engage the subscription dialog:
      * Click User CP (above left, under your name in your post)
      * Scroll down.
      * On the left under Miscellaneous click the Paid Subscription link.

If you prefer to make a donation via Paypal for a different amount, then log into Paypal in a separate window and specify [email protected] as the recipient e-mail address.

--------------

Are you looking for a way to donate that does not involve Paypal?

Comment

TPaul, Danny, thanks for replying so fast. In fact I have looked in my subscriptions and I can see the period for which I have subscibed, but I do not want to change that; instead I wanted to donate something apart from the subscription, I do not mind involving paypal. All I would like is a link to paypal where I could do the side some good, without changing my subscription period.

I really enjoy this place and since I am still a beginner I can not support as much with actions as I would like to (yet, hope = on) Could be that some others feel the same or do not want to be pinned down by a subscription, but like to give something in return to all the help and encouragement they are getting?

Just a thought...

Comment

got it. Thanks

Comment

OK... Thanks for the clarification. English can be difficult to interpret sometimes.

The option of "open Paypal" in separate browser window and send to [email protected] option will meet your immediate needs. Glad we got that figured out.

Adding to FAQ for this option would be Doug's call. I'm sure he will consider it.

Your points are well taken. Thanks for waving the white flag.

Comment

Working...
            X