X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Italy

Hi,
    I'm an amateur photographer from Italy.
    I've joined this community few time ago and I'm looking forward to learning more retouching techniques

My language is so poor...

Re: Hello from Italy

Hi, Alphawave! Wecome aboard. You're English is just fine. Just excuse my typo's! LOL

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• dillirium
      Hello from Bulgaria
      by dillirium
      Hello everybody! My name is Ivo. I like photography but I'm just a hobbyist. I've been using Photoshop for more than 4 years, also as a hobby. I'm looking forward to exchange knowledge and ideas with all of you. So see you soon
      01-05-2010, 08:12 AM
    • K. Simpson
      Hello from Pittsburgh
      by K. Simpson
      Hello everyone.

I'm a photographer from just outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

I'm looking forward meeting you and looking forward in exchanging different points of view and discussing different ideas that can help all of us.

Thanks so much, K. Simpso...
      09-21-2008, 09:37 AM
    • juggler
      Hello from Brevard, North Carolina
      by juggler
      I joined about 2 years ago but I am just now finding my way back. What an amazing treasure of knowledge here!
      06-11-2007, 09:25 PM
    • Big Red Photo
      Hello
      by Big Red Photo
      I just joined and look forward to learning from you all as well as sharing experiences of value. Thanks!
      08-04-2014, 12:43 PM
    • lhowell
      Hello from Tallahassee
      by lhowell
      Just wanted to say hello - Just joined this morning...I have some very limited experience with photo restoration/ Here's one example - An old photo of my grandfather!

But that's about it...And I've got a few to work on now actually that are a little more challenging, so I'm looking forward...
      03-06-2009, 07:25 AM
    Working...
    X