• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Princess goes to school
    by Ed_L
    I decided to sign Princess (our German Shephard) up for obedience classes. The first one was this morning. She is a lover to people, but she doesn't get along well with other dogs. We were the first to arrive at class, and I grabbed a seat by a desk next to the door. The trainer came in, and we talked...
    07-21-2002, 02:42 PM
  • Ed_L
    Funny little kids
    by Ed_L
    Little kids come up with some really funny things. If you have one you'd like to share please do.

I have a four year old grand daughter, who is small for her age. But she uses words like an adult. She likes to listen to her dad's CDs of Stevie Ray Vaughn. The other day, she was in a store...
    08-14-2002, 04:39 PM
  • Ed_L
    Another post about my goofy dog
    by Ed_L
    We came home from a doctor visit about 5:30 this evening. My dear wife failed to lock the gate when she came through it. We let Princess (our dog) out in the back yard, not knowing the gate was unlocked. If it's not locked, she pushes against it, then roams around the neighborhood for a short while....
    08-24-2002, 08:52 PM
  • Ed_L
    Getting it off my chest (long)
    by Ed_L
    I have a credit account at a jewelry store, that I haven't used in two years. My son also had an account there, but neither of us knew the other had one. He lives about 50 miles from me. Before Christmas, he went into the jewelry store, told them he had an account that he also hadn't used in quite a...
    02-02-2003, 03:00 PM
  • Ed_L
    So you want to get all teary eyed? White Roses
    by Ed_L
    > >I hurried into the local department store to grab some last minute
    >Christmas gifts. I looked at all the people and grumbled to myself. I would
    >be in here forever and I just had so much to do. Christmas was beginning to
    >become such a drag. I kinda wished that...
    12-11-2001, 04:13 PM
Working...
X