Ed!...did the ground shake yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed!...did the ground shake yesterday?

I heard there was an earthquake up near Evansville. Did you feel it up where you are?

Nope. Eleven years ago I lived about 150 miles south of here, and a very light earthquake shook the house for a few seconds, but nothing was damaged. That's the closest I've come to anything like that. I guess the latest one was felt about 100 miles east of here, and it originated near the southern border of Indiana, near Kentucky.

Ed

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
      Living The American Dream
      by Ed_L
      For those of you who might not know what "The American Dream" is, it's home ownership. This morning, my wife was doing the laundry, and I happened to walk down into the basement, where the washer and dryer is. I noticed that the floor was partially flooded. The sump pump quit working, and...
      09-05-2002, 06:20 PM
    • ItzRandy
      Talk About Torture !!!!
      by ItzRandy
      Completely off topic here but thought I'd share .....

I just bought a new townhouse and moved a whopping mile and a half from where I was previously at. During this time I was subjected to returning to a dial-up connection until my DSL could be re-established. I don't know how I ever...
      02-24-2002, 02:10 AM
    • kathleen
      regards from south mississippi
      by kathleen
      regards from rural south mississippi . . .

1) "the old homeplace", built in 1850's, grandma came here as 19 yr old bride of 45 yr old grandpa. mom born in room front right. place of enchantment and wonder to yankee city kid. (me) step for mounting horse under r side roof;...
      10-21-2001, 01:35 AM
    • Ed_L
      Here's NW Indiana (and Chicago)
      by Ed_L
      This is our very modest home in NW Indiana. We've lived here for 11 years, and it is not the same house we bought. The neighborhood is well kept, it is a good neighborhood, and we have great neighbors (very important)! When we bought the house, it had 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, bath, and living room (all...
      10-22-2001, 01:59 PM
    • jeaniesa
      Regards from northern Colorado
      by jeaniesa
      It sure was hard to choose the photos I wanted to share with all of you. Unfortunately, I don't think my photos truly do justice to the beautiful area I live in. I'm located just outside of Fort Collins, CO in the first tier of the Rocky Mountain foothills.

1. A photo of our house....
      10-23-2001, 08:28 AM
    Working...
    X