Just starting - first post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting - first post

Hi, I'm Bill Rahling and this is my first post. As I see, most of the site is based on portraiture and that is a part of photography that both facinates and intimidates me. I have been quite comfortable photographing nature and landscapes. However, I feel portraiture is the most challenging part of photograhpy because of the connection needed between photographer and subject. I hope to overcome much of my fear of portraiture in the coming months by just jumping in and trying it.

Please wish me luck.
    Attached Files

Re: Just starting - first post

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Welcome and yes, that may be very true.
      So, good luck and we're sure you will enjoy the site !
      (very nice Waxwing !)

Comment

lovely picture and welcome to RP.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lensmeister
          First Post here ...
          by Lensmeister
          Was at the wildlife hospital today and captured this poor swan, well so he didn't fell like an ugly duckling I gave him a makeover. #1 is the original #2 the make-a-swan-pretty look.

First real attempted at retouching and first post here .... I hope you like.

C & C...
          05-12-2007, 11:51 AM
        • Grey Fox
          First post
          by Grey Fox
          Hi everyone
          I'm relatively new to this site and this is my first post. Just to let you know that I'm humbled by so much talent in this group. I've been reading and learning so much and feel very proud and comfortable to be part of this community. Maby sooner or later I'm able to contribute something...
          02-23-2009, 06:29 PM
        • Algarve Images
          First Post
          by Algarve Images
          Well first for a very long time, lost the password to my email i used for this site ages ago and decided to join again as i'll be moving to the Algarve shortly from Spain. I'm english and fascinated by all things to do with imaging and photography, just been on a photographic course back in the UK which...
          03-02-2009, 02:41 PM
        • Jock'Art
          First Post
          by Jock'Art
          Hello,
          Yes this is my first post in this great site, sorry my english is not good but i hope be helpful and good in photo
          I'm a photo editor for luxury brands, so i would share my expertise with you and learn more and more knowledge
          This is not just a job or a simple practice...
          10-06-2015, 06:08 AM
        • Ulla
          First post
          by Ulla
          It's quite a while that I have been here and now I got the message

And here I do it.
          Hello from Switzerland. I don't think that I will post a lot, one reason is the language problem, an other one my poor retouching knowledge. I hope to learn a lot.

Ursula...
          04-24-2007, 08:29 AM
        Working...
        X