Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

I am getting a reminder that I have not yet posted so here is my first post. Even though I have been a member since 2003 circumstances have kept me from being an active member. I was introduced to RetouchPRO by members of the DPReview retouching forum, many of whom no longer seem to post there. At that time I was retired and had just purchased an Olympus E-10 digital SLR (which I still have). Photoshop had caught my attention and retouching, or more correctly in my case, photo manipulation, had become somewhat of a passion and I was learning more and more from places like here and the DPReview forums. Then health issues interviened and I was forced back into the work place. (read heart surgery with no insurance) Since that time my time has been limited and I have let my photography skills lapse. Hoping to have more time this winter when outside chores are reduced and time allows.

Attached is an example of my past efforts which I hope to improve upon.

In the meantime, I will continue to check in here from time to time if only to marvel at the creativity of the active members here.

Elrond
    Attached Files

Re: Hello all

Elrond, glad you finally decided to introduce yourself. A warm welcome and glad to have you onboard, enjoy...

Comment

Re: Hello all

Welcome to RP, Elrond!

It's always a pleasure to meet new (and not so new) members... and I'm sure we'll hear more from you as soon as you find the time!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• TommyO
        Hello from a new member in North Carolina.
        by TommyO
        I have visited the site for several months now, but simply never posted a "hello". I have been trying to make more time for my restoration efforts and I think I have 2008 lined up to allow it.

I have been doing restoration on a very part-time basis for about 5-6 years. In...
        01-31-2008, 08:28 PM
      • Neo_
        New here
        by Neo_
        Hello,

just saying hello to al the members of RetouchPRO. Not that I retouch a lot but always in to learn a little more about photography.
        01-15-2009, 02:41 PM
      • Tchel
        Hello from Nashville, TN!
        by Tchel
        Hello all! I am here to introduce myself to the photo retouching community. By joining this I hope to learn much about the industry, develop myself and my portfolio, and hopefully help a few others along the way.

A little about me... I've been a graphic designer for upwards of five...
        10-24-2010, 03:10 PM
      • timfl
        Hello from your newest member
        by timfl
        Greetings everyone! This is a truly amazing site, and Doug you should be proud of it. I come to you as a middle-aged, life transitioning, ex-photolab manager. I have been working with Photoshop since version 4, mostly on my own nature photography, which can be seen here: http://www.timfleming.com ...
        09-06-2007, 04:34 PM
      • mjklunk
        Hello to All RP Members
        by mjklunk
        I joined back in January but have never posted anything until this moment. Got tired of the message telling me I never posted. Just a quick little "About Me"; I am a photographer from the Columbus, Ohio (Delaware to be more precise) specializing Portraits, Glamor, Boudoir and Artistic Nude...
        07-14-2009, 10:23 AM
      Working...
      X