Hello from East Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from East Tennessee

New to the Forum and wanted to say Hello...Some remarkable work here...I hope to be able to contribute a little as time goes along and learn some of the wonderful techniques I see displayed here. Thanks for the great forum!

Ed

Re: Hello from East Tennessee

Welcome to RP Ed !
    Looks like you've been here a while, just not posting. That's Ok. It is a good forum and hope to see some of your work !

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
      Just saying "Hi" to my friends
      by Ed_L
      I haven't been around for a while, but I wanted to stop by to say hello. It's a busy time of year, but hopefully I'll get around every so often.

Ed
      05-24-2005, 07:27 PM
    • Photobart
      Hello from Phoenix, AZ
      by Photobart
      Hello All,

I have lurked in this forum a several times and have finally decided to join you all.

I work in the prepress industry but am definitely not an expert when it comes to retouching. Hope I cam contribute some and learn a lot.

Photobart
      02-03-2008, 09:05 AM
    • lecherro
      Yo Hello
      by lecherro
      The computer said to say hello. Must do what computer says. Hello. I have seen some fantastic work here. Hope to learn a lot.
      09-04-2008, 09:56 AM
    • Q..
      Hello from Germany
      by Q..
      I am new. I am from Germany. I hope to learn a lot here... nice to "meet" you all
      05-13-2010, 09:59 AM
    • MarcJFisher
      Hello from sunny Florida
      by MarcJFisher
      New member here. Just wanted to say hello from sunny Florida.

Hope as time goes on I can learn some tips and tricks from the more accomplished members.

Marc
      12-24-2013, 10:00 AM
    Working...
    X