Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I'm freyake, and I'm from Belgium.

I don't take a lot of photos, but I'm very intresting in all the tutorials voor PS.

I have a lot of work in the house of my daughter now, and I think that in december I can restart with working in PS again.

I'm here and watch a lot of your photos, and I wish that "one time" I can take the same photos like you.
    I've a lot to learn.

greatings freyake

Re: Hello

Welcome to RP Freyake! This is the right place to learn a thing or two (or more!)... Have fun!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ivanwatkins
      Hello, I'm new here and eager to learn.
      by ivanwatkins
      I would like to say hello to everyone. I'm here to learn how to make my photos look better. I've seen photos from weddings where the bride is made to look like she has perfect skin. I've seen photos that look as if there were taken in a fairytale with really soft lines.. a dreamy affect. I've...
      07-17-2007, 10:30 AM
    • sissi
      hello from iceland
      by sissi
      My name is Sissi (male) from iceland.

I have been here for a long time... but only reading.

I'm a photographer and I love retuching... I have used this site a lot, but when it comes to photoshop... you learn something new almost every day... Im here to learn...
      08-16-2008, 04:22 PM
    • bieux
      Hello
      by bieux
      Hi Everyone, I'm completelly new here. I'm a brazillian currently studying computer science and also an amateur artist. I'm sort of a newcomer to PS, and I'm interested in image restoration and techniques for forensic analisis of photos.

Anyways, I hope I can learn and contribute a lot...
      04-01-2020, 06:39 PM
    • lecherro
      Yo Hello
      by lecherro
      The computer said to say hello. Must do what computer says. Hello. I have seen some fantastic work here. Hope to learn a lot.
      09-04-2008, 08:56 AM
    • bulaknoy
      Hello world
      by bulaknoy
      hello.. im new here... hope i can learn new techniques with guys.. ...

Now im starting to browse the tutorial section .. and so far ..im doing good with those posted stuff..
      01-14-2008, 05:13 AM
    Working...
    X