Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DJ Dubovsky
    To Chris W
    by DJ Dubovsky
    Chris,
    How did you manage to make it the week? You are moving through this forum so fast I can't keep up with you. Can we take it from this that you really missed us? I can imagine me when I go away for awhile. I'll probably try finding computers along the way just to keep up with...
    08-29-2001, 08:55 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Just in case you're wondering where I am...
    by jeaniesa
    Sorry I've been so silent the past week. I learned about two weeks ago that I had to make a trip to Viet Nam - and I'm writing from there now. It's been a whirlwind trip so far (I actually picked up my tickets and passport/visa at the FedEx office on my way to the airport!) and the connections here...
    02-11-2002, 03:16 AM
  • Janet Petty
    Ready to artify. Have fun ya'll.
    by Janet Petty
    I haven't been participating much this summer because I've been out taking pictures. Wellllllll...I'm not taking pictures these days. I fell into a gopher hole and have been in a mess ever since. The upside is that I've had a LOT of time to finally begin processing some of the gigabytes into usable...
    08-14-2006, 08:01 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Seeking Disney Cruise advice
    by DannyRaphael
    FROM RAIN TO SUNSHINE!
    On Saturday my family (son, almost 4; daughter, almost 6, going on 26, wife [she'd kill me if I told] ) will be headed from the generally rainy and generally cool Seattle area (mid-50's today) to warm and relatively humid Orlando for a night, followed the next five days...
    05-09-2002, 06:54 PM
  • Chris W.
    I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!
    by Chris W.
    Okay...yes it's really me and I didn't fall off the planet.

Hi to all the oldies but goodies and welcome to all the newbies who have come since my brief absence.

Well aside from the hectic holidays I got overwhelmed with work and had to take a little break from my favorite...
    01-18-2002, 04:55 AM
Working...
X