Nerd test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be proud and bask in your nerdiness!!!

I have a SETI t-shirt with the Drake equation printed on the back....hence, I am a nerd!

I would venture to guess that owning a RetouchPro t-shirt would also classify one as a nerd!

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmd

Greg.. there was a reference to C-SPAN on a Seinfeld episode where Kramer wanted to get home in time to watch the Canadian House of Commons session on it.
      Add 1 more point to your "nerd score" for remembering that there was a Seinfeld episode referencing C-SPAN!!

Comment

Originally posted by G. Couch

Add 1 more point to your "nerd score" for remembering that there was a Seinfeld episode referencing C-SPAN!!

Ouch.
        I've long ago reconciled my nerdiness. I was a bit shocked to see just how deeply nerdy I am.

Comment

Maybe I should add another point for having gotten that informatoin not on the Seinfeld show itself but rather another website...
          that I read just for curiosity.

Comment

Maybe I should add another point for having gotten that informatoin not on the Seinfeld show itself but rather another website...
            that I read just for curiosity
            2 points for that! ...reading things just out of curiosity...what a nerd! (sorry...I'm having flashbacks to being made fun of in high school)

I must say that it seems the older you are the more likely you will score high on this test.
            If that's the case, I'll be king nerd by the time I'm 55!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
              Fluid intelligence test
              by Doug Nelson
              Fluid intelligence is intellegence which doesn't rely on learned information. Visual testing (as opposed to verbal testing) is one way of measuring this, though it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with visual ability. But I thought it would still be fun to test a bunch of visual thinkers like...
              06-07-2005, 10:42 PM
            • DannyRaphael
              2 minute test (funny)
              by DannyRaphael
              Many, if not most who participate at this site, have the ability to pay CLOSE ATTENTION to visual detail in still images.

This test measures how well one pays attention to details in a video clip.

See if you did better than I did.

= = = = = = = = = = ...
              03-19-2008, 11:13 PM
            • Cyber Cat
              interesting test
              by Cyber Cat
              found this interesting test... "Here's a timed test to see how quickly you can pick out the real logos in a line-up of imposters." my score was 29.8% let see how well will you do.
              http://www.guessthelogo.com/
              11-07-2006, 09:57 AM
            • CJ Swartz
              U. S. Civics test
              by CJ Swartz
              It's not the 4th of July yet, but we can practice to be better prepared --

http://games.toast.net/independence/

Those of you folks from outside the USA can take the test and see whether you can beat us

I got 26 -- got mixed up with the amendments...
              02-27-2007, 11:25 PM
            • joshuacraig
              Avid reader put to the test..
              by joshuacraig
              I've been taking notes from these forums for quite a while and I'm a little curious to see how I measure up. I feel like this is one of my better retouches but I'd love to see what people think, and what anyone else can do with it.

02-12-2008, 07:23 AM
            Working...
            X