Just joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined

Hello, I'm Scott from Georgia (USA) I I found this site while trying to find a free channel mixer to use in either Photoshop Elements 6 or Paint Shop Pro X...I downloaded the Hidden tools but am a bit confused with the Vista instructions...

Re: Just joined

Hi Scott,

I'm not a Windows or Photoshop Elements user, so I can't give you any advice... I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to RP! You might want to post your question in the software forum... I'm sure you'll find an answer there!

Good luck!

BagLady

Comment

Re: Just joined

Welcome aboard. You should find an answer as well as lots of other good information here.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• JackBush
        Joined today
        by JackBush
        Hi All,

Just discovered this marvellous-looking site via the Adobe Forums. I looked around, liked what I saw, and joined.

I use a Nikon D80 and process with Photoshop Elements 3

I live in Haliburton, Ontario, Canada.
        05-30-2007, 02:33 PM
      • Artistic Touch
        Just joined
        by Artistic Touch
        Just droped in to say hello. I have been browsing through this site and I am impressed with the activity. I am here hoping to learn new things as well as maybe help some. I have a website that you can look at to learn a little more about what I do.
        01-20-2009, 08:25 PM
      • edweidman
        Just Joined
        by edweidman
        Hi, I just joined this Forum. Looking forward to an enjoyable stay. Ed Weidman
        11-30-2007, 10:01 AM
      • waynerm
        Just joined
        by waynerm
        Hi all, I just found this site and joined right away. I was looking for some good information using GIMP to correct color in an old photo. Right away I found something that gets me off to a good start.

I'm at best a amateur photographer but it is something that I really enjoy and...
        11-26-2008, 05:06 PM
      • kfta
        Saying Hello
        by kfta
        I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
        I'm retired, married and have two grown daughters.
        I started reseaching my family history some years ago which has led me to restoring old family photos. I am using PhotoShop Elements 6 (which I am still in the process of leaning) but...
        04-05-2008, 07:47 PM
      Working...
      X