My first post :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first post :-)

Hi everyone, this is my first post on RetouchPro. I don't do as much retouching work as I used to but still play with it once in awhile. I'm retired and Photography is my hobby. I use Photoshop a lot and just love learning to be more proficient with the program. I've picked up a few really cool tips just by reading some of the post here, so I thought I might as well join up :-) I know I'll learn some cool things here and hopefully, I'll be able to help now and then as well.

Re: My first post :-)

Welcome! I too am making my first post. I am also a retired photographer still adjusting to digital format after 40 years of film photography. Even though I had a "darkroom" I still am amazed at how much you can do with digital photographs. I am learning along with you Photoshop. Starting with Photoshop4. I highly recommend visiting Photoshop TV half hour show with 3 tutorials and contests as well as helpful links to other sites. I wish you success with the challenge of Photoshop......

Comment

Re: My first post :-)

Welcome to RetouchPro, ArtD and uncledave. Hope you enjoy your visits here as much as I do. See you around...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Algarve Images
        First Post
        by Algarve Images
        Well first for a very long time, lost the password to my email i used for this site ages ago and decided to join again as i'll be moving to the Algarve shortly from Spain. I'm english and fascinated by all things to do with imaging and photography, just been on a photographic course back in the UK which...
        03-02-2009, 02:41 PM
      • k3art
        My first post!
        by k3art
        Hey everyone. I'm new here but would love to gain as well as provide knowledge on applications like photoshop, Illustrator, and the such. Thanks!
        12-09-2009, 11:33 PM
      • manfred
        My first Post (Manfred)
        by manfred
        Hello
        My name is Manfred from Melbourne , Australia.

I'm an absolute newbie to photo retouching, but I enjoy it a lot. I'm currently working my way around Photoshop and slowly coming to grips with its powerful functionality.

I hope my questions will not be too dumb...
        12-15-2008, 03:24 PM
      • Ulla
        First post
        by Ulla
        It's quite a while that I have been here and now I got the message

And here I do it.
        Hello from Switzerland. I don't think that I will post a lot, one reason is the language problem, an other one my poor retouching knowledge. I hope to learn a lot.

Ursula...
        04-24-2007, 08:29 AM
      • brahling
        Just starting - first post
        by brahling
        Hi, I'm Bill Rahling and this is my first post. As I see, most of the site is based on portraiture and that is a part of photography that both facinates and intimidates me. I have been quite comfortable photographing nature and landscapes. However, I feel portraiture is the most challenging part...
        07-02-2008, 08:57 PM
      Working...
      X