Hello gang ...... New here......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello gang ...... New here......

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Im always looking around for tips and any help for my craft. Ive been a photographer for years, but have been "on and off" several times. Currently shooting on the weekends hoping to build up my biz. Lots of things to learn and Im hoping to pick up some good stuff here. Im especially interested in portrait retouch etc. Ive seen some pretty impressive stuff in here already. Im not a newb at retouch by any means! But my skills in these areas are borderline and I know it. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help an old guy out. (laugh!)

Re: Hello gang ...... New here......

Welcome to RP Ed, looking forward to seeing some of your works.
    Ask many questions or offer all the help you can.. either way, feel at home here and I hope you make many new friends!

Comment

Re: Hello gang ...... New here......

Appreciate the welcome OB!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• norsiha
        Hello.. i`m new here..
        by norsiha
        Hi~ my name was norsiha.. i`m from singapore..

i`m new in retouchpro community.. hope u guys can lead me in this photography retouch manner..
        07-17-2007, 11:25 PM
      • gr8fx
        Hello!!!! New here from CALI
        by gr8fx
        Just want to say hello to everbody, I'm from Los
        Angeles CALI.
        03-25-2009, 03:04 PM
      • ivanwatkins
        Hello, I'm new here and eager to learn.
        by ivanwatkins
        I would like to say hello to everyone. I'm here to learn how to make my photos look better. I've seen photos from weddings where the bride is made to look like she has perfect skin. I've seen photos that look as if there were taken in a fairytale with really soft lines.. a dreamy affect. I've...
        07-17-2007, 10:30 AM
      • BH Photo/Art
        Hello all, new here
        by BH Photo/Art
        Hello, My name is Lee. I am 41. I just joined the forum. I have been doing photography as a hobby since I was in high school, and also working with photos digitally for about 10 years. I have many friends come to me to fix up pictures. I have used many different programs, but am starting to think I...
        04-23-2007, 01:11 PM
      • bthiels
        Hello! I'm new
        by bthiels
        Just found this site and the name intrigued me. I try, with what little I know, to restore/improve some old family snapshots and then make layouts the digital way. Wanted to leave a little love for my family. I'm in the "senior" bracket, agewise, and am a full-time caregiver to my invalid...
        07-17-2007, 12:24 PM
      Working...
      X