A new Christmas card from Jacquie Lawson's site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Christmas card from Jacquie Lawson's site

Jacquie Lawson is a British artist who lives in the village of Lurgashall in Southern England. Together with a small team of family and friends she has developed a unique collection of e-cards, and about 20 cards are added to the collection every year.

Here's a new one which includes a children's choir, and even better - a cat and a dog.
    Christmas Visitors

(Viewing does require a fast connection since the work is done with Flash.)

I hope you all can enjoy her work, and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas / Hanukah / Winter Solstice etc.

Re: A new Christmas card from Jacquie Lawson's sit

hi,
    Just want to thank you for the link.... that a nice collection.

Most of the online free cards I don't like, that why generally make my own animated ecards and send them as exe files to my friends... but her collection I do like and give me new ideas to think about... in my won creations ...

I'll be passing around that link to some of my friends... again thank you.!

Originally posted by CJ Swartz View Post
    Jacquie Lawson is a British artist who lives in the village of Lurgashall in Southern England. Together with a small team of family and friends she has developed a unique collection of e-cards, and about 20 cards are added to the collection every year.

Here's a new one which includes a children's choir, and even better - a cat and a dog.
    Christmas Visitors

(Viewing does require a fast connection since the work is done with Flash.)

I hope you all can enjoy her work, and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas / Hanukah / Winter Solstice etc.

Comment

delightful, CJ! thank you

and merry christmas to all!

Comment

Wow CJ; this is one of the best eCards I've seen. Thanks for the link and Merry Christmas to you; to all.

Comment

Beautiful card ! Merry Christmas !

Comment

I'm glad you enjoy her work - I think she is wonderful. I especially love her Chudleigh (the Labrador retriever dog) cards.

Comment