Hello everyone I'm new :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone I'm new :)

Hey everybody my name is John and I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I am a student attending college majoring in the Accounting field and I am 20 years old. I have many hobbies including photography and I stumbled upon this website and found it very interesting. I have had Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for a very long time but I only just started fiddling around with it a few weeks ago. I hope I enjoy my stay here and get to meet all sorts of new people. Furthermore, I hope I can help you with anything possible and hope you can do the same for me. Take Care and thanks for reading

John

Re: Hello everyone I'm new

Hey John! nice to know I'm not the only new one around here. I'm with you - hope we can all learn from each other.

Comment

Re: Hello everyone I'm new

hello guys! I'm Diana from Kiev, Ukraine and I'm new too.
      Glad to meet you.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Andreas Gallas
        Hello everyone
        by Andreas Gallas
        I just want to say hello to everyone. My name is Andreas and I'm 42 years old. I'm a retoucher since Photoshop 2.0 but hey I'm still learning :-)
        Right now I try to find out the best CGI-workflow with Maya and the following postproduction with PS... it never ends :-(
        Anyway I'm really...
        04-27-2007, 11:48 AM
      • Sharon K
        New Here! Hello everyone.
        by Sharon K
        I just found out about this site on another board, and am so excited . Hope to learn a lot of good stuff, and meet some nice people.
        04-21-2009, 09:12 AM
      • Renato Canepa
        Hello everyone!
        by Renato Canepa
        Hello everyone!
        My name is Renato, I'm Italian but I live in Germany.
        I am passionate about photography and image retouching.
        I hope to learn new things with your help.
        06-14-2017, 03:26 AM
      • Holyhabanero
        Hello everyone
        by Holyhabanero
        I've lurked here for a while now so I figured the least I can do is say hi (even if it is a little late). I'm inspired by the fantastic work by you all here and hope to learn even more.
        02-01-2008, 04:45 PM
      • possamai
        Hello from the Netherlands
        by possamai
        Hi,

I'm not entirely new here but still quite new on the forum, so here's my 'Hello' to everyone, and I hope to learn a lot here
        11-06-2008, 08:17 AM
      Working...
      X