X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kilty560
    replied
    Re: Another New Guy

Welcome to Retouch Pro. I'm pretty new here too but I'm happy I found this site because I learned so much more already. Enjoy your reading and your time here!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff176
    started a topic Another New Guy

Another New Guy

I just joined your site. I have been "playing" with photoshop for a little while now. I find restoring old photos to be the most fun. I am hoping to find some good advice and tips.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cehilton
    another old new guy
    by cehilton
    Hi, I am another of the old guys that is new to the Retouch Pro site. I am a freelance photographer based in southern California after many many years in Texas. I work mostly in the equine world but am turing back to my beginnings in portraiture and possibly wedding photography to stay home a bit more....
    02-23-2009, 04:24 PM
  • Gilmore
    Another new guy...
    by Gilmore
    Hows it goin everyone, Im Gilmore, United States Army Infantryman, do alot of photo editing on the side, just found the site and the knowledge here is amazing. Glad I ran across it, and know I will get a vast amount of new info here. Thanks
    11-20-2007, 10:16 AM
  • hexaman
    New Guy
    by hexaman
    Hi There, i just registered because a friend of mine told me. I am Photographer and photoshop user since 2 Years. I hope i can find some impressions here.
    I am from Germany

Patrick
    07-29-2009, 09:35 AM
  • Imagine
    New guy
    by Imagine
    I've been wanting to find a forum like this for quite some time, and as of today, I believe I've found it!

Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Jesse, I'm 19 (20 next month) year old kid from northeast Tennessee. I'm a big automotive enthusiast. My two babies are my...
    11-26-2008, 03:25 PM
  • Digital Louie
    new/old guy
    by Digital Louie
    I have never posted here before and to be honest, just "refound" this site after a year and a half of forgetfulness. I think about how much I could have been learning had I only remembered. I've been a member since 2006 but somehow, with a simple change in computers, forgot about it. Anyhow,...
    09-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Working...
X