Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hi there all

Like finding buried treasure this site, like minded souls and all that. I am looking forward to finding my way around this site and hopefully swapping ideas and solutions with you over the coming weeks.

Ta ta for now

Mark

Re: Hello all

Mark, welcome to Retouch Pro! Great to have you on board. There are lots of members with lots of ideas for you to tap into. Enjoy your stay.
    Regards, Murray

Comment

Re: Hello all

Thanks fella, I look forward to having some unbeatable advice to retouching dilemmas from all you guys and girls.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Kirizzma
        Hello All
        by Kirizzma
        I am new to this site and wanted to say hello. I am trying to learn photo retouching. I look forward to all your help, advice, knowledge, and words of encouragement. Thanks in advance!

Kirizzma
        01-28-2009, 08:51 AM
      • Mgwarren
        Hello all!
        by Mgwarren
        Hello, just joined the site and look forward to reading posts. I am a 40 year old IT worker that enjoys all types of photography as a hobby. I look forward to sharing this site with you guys and gaining knowledge from the talent here.
        08-24-2008, 12:06 PM
      • K. Simpson
        Hello from Pittsburgh
        by K. Simpson
        Hello everyone.

I'm a photographer from just outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

I'm looking forward meeting you and looking forward in exchanging different points of view and discussing different ideas that can help all of us.

Thanks so much, K. Simpso...
        09-21-2008, 10:37 AM
      • Burgess
        Hello
        by Burgess
        Hello,

Please to meet you all!

Looking forward to navigating the site

B
        03-15-2010, 06:25 PM
      • sonsdad
        Hello to you all
        by sonsdad
        At last I have made time to hello to you all. How time flies when you are enjoying yourself. I am approaching retirement and hopefully I will then have the chance to get on with my life after all I have been waiting for fifty years!
        01-30-2009, 06:29 AM
      Working...
      X