Greetings =]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings =]

I just joined the site today, and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can about portrait retouching. Ive been browsing the site and it seems like an excellent resource!

I have been into photography for a couple years, but only recently have I sparked such an interest in portrait photography. Are there any books or DVD's that you guys would recommend to aid me in retouching. I'm basically a clean slate right now!

To start off my forum experience right, I tried my hand at a quick retouch. I'll also post a link to my flickr account. All advice and suggestions are more than welcome!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3308768...71407/sizes/l/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Thanks,
    Taylor

Re: Greetings =]

hallo...welcome and enjoy

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• viper707
      Hello and Warm Greetings to All
      viper707
      by viper707
      Hi,

I Just Joined this forum today , while searching for retouching methods , iam newbie to Photoshop and Portrait Photography. i have gone to few of the tutorial well mentioned and written by GURU of this GR8 Forum.

again greeting to all
      07-30-2009, 10:06 PM
    • Ice Imaging
      Greetings from Texas
      Ice Imaging
      by Ice Imaging
      Wow, I've been working in Photoshop for 15+ years, I've got my CS5 ACE certification, and the forums here have been taking me to school for several days now. Definitely exposing the holes in my knowledge base, and more importantly, filling them. Thank you! I'm really looking forward to learning, growing...
      09-15-2011, 11:22 AM
    • zakum
      Greetings
      by zakum
      Hi, my name is Graham and I found a link to this great site from Katrin Eismanns retouching site.
      I have been trying to follow her advice on restoration work with a bit of sucess,.
      Its great to be here and see all this great information which i hope i can make use of.
      07-13-2008, 04:56 PM
    • apeinado
      Greetings from Pamplona (Spain)
      apeinado
      by apeinado
      Hi all. I'm new in the forum and I will introduce myself.

I'm Antonio, photographer sited in Pamplona. I own a studio and photography is my soul, my passion and my job.

Happy to be here
      06-08-2009, 03:04 AM
    • amen2u
      Greetings
      amen2u
      by amen2u
      New to this forum but I have a little experience with Photoshop and photography. Hope to learn a lot and eventually make contributions.

So bear with me if you can.
      01-31-2011, 11:03 AM
    Working...
    X