pop up eliminator(free prog)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop up eliminator(free prog)

If you are a web surfer and would like to be free of pop ups....here is a free prog from Finland that is getting good marks....I just d/l it and cant verify its worth...if interested here is the url.
    tom c

www.emsproject.com/FS/mail[/URL]

I hate popups almost as much as I hate Blue Screens, but I have tried several and didn't have much luck. Maybe some feedback from folks would help. I did finally find a email filter that I can live with. It's named Mail Washer, and is free.

Comment

I've used AnalogX's Pop! successfully to delete pop-ups and their Cookie Wall to delete unwanted cookies - have experience few problems.

Comment

Tell me more. I need ease of setup, as that's what usually gets in the way, i.e. the last one I had, you had to stop and type in the url of the popup, well the url on the popups is hidden, and so it can't be done.
        Where is this proggie?

Comment

fugitive
          click on the small icon to the left of the description
          tom c

Comment

Pop-up killers work well but when visiting a site that has a popup that is not an ad, you don't always want it killed. That has been my problem in the past.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• gRod
              FREE websites
              by gRod
              Does anyone here know of any good FREE websites that can hold more than two pictures...I need to create a portfolio for now but I am looking to invest in a website later...I just need something that is free and usable for now.. Thanks!
              07-22-2010, 03:33 PM
            • karelfrydrych
              i need new experiences please help me !
              by karelfrydrych
              Hi, I am retoucher and i need some photos in raw/tiff for retouching .. it is free for you ! no pay ... i need get new experiences ... please upload me some your photos (with people/girls) no nature etc .. and add mail on this thread.

(sorry my engish is not good)

sample...
              04-06-2011, 02:32 AM
            • AlfonzoFM
              Just got my first digital camera...
              by AlfonzoFM
              Its not an SLR like I wanted. Just couldnt go out of my usual budget to get it. But I did settle for a compact. Im just a novice, but Im able to learn photography techniques by using this camera though. I can still adjust the aperture and shutter speed just like those big boy cams. Im gonna post some...
              03-28-2006, 11:08 AM
            • Mer-Cee
              Update on Composing
              by Mer-Cee
              Hello,

since i am trying things out regarding composing or photomanipulation i would like to share here with you a couple of images.

-------------------------------------------
              Background was created with different textures.
              09-10-2013, 04:28 AM
            • WantHelpRetouch
              Best Stock Photos for Practice (where to find'em?)
              by WantHelpRetouch
              Hi,

All the stock photos I have found at agencies such as FotoLia are already retouched. I am wondering where you find good stock photos for practice? (which also can be added to my own portfolio).

I have looked through the contests area here, and didn't quite find what...
              08-21-2011, 04:42 PM
            Working...
            X