Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Er....Hi all.

Hi all,
    Well just to say HELLO to you all i`ve been a visitor to this site a lot, boy what i`ve learn`t in a short time thanks...
    Hopefully i`ll talk to u all some time soon .
    Thanks David...

Welcome David

Hello David:

Glad you found us.

You're right: There's a great deal of wonderful information to be found. Hope you enjoy looking around and look forward to seeing some contributions from you, too.

Cheers!

~DannyR~

Comment

Welcome aboard David. We'll be looking forward to hearing more from you. By the way, I got a kick out of your location.

Ed

Comment

Hey David,
        I'm glad you decided to come out and join in. Now I can say Hey! welcome aboard. It's a great place with great people getting together to learn, teach and just have fun. Actually, mostly have fun. Look forward to hearing more from you in the future.
        DJ

Comment

How's about ye David ?

This site's mustard.............

Comment

Welcome David, this place becomes a second home after a very short while.

Comment

Welcome to RetouchPRO David! Glad you found us. This site is quite addicting, so be careful. Hope to see you joining in discussions. All threads are still open for discussion, so don't worry about adding comments to ones that seems "old".

Jeanie

Comment

As always welcome to Retouch, no better way to test the water than by submitting to one of the challenges

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• hextastic
                  salutations
                  by hextastic
                  i was just recently advised by a person on myspace about this site. and all i can say is i wish i had found a site like this for a while now. i have about 2 years of photoshop under me and this is actually a place....well, this is just really great. i look forward to what this may bring.
                  09-02-2007, 01:54 PM
                • aginghippie
                  Hi
                  by aginghippie
                  Hi All...

Have just joined the group.

Been looking over the Challanges submissions...real good work that you guys are doing...an awful lot of talent...I hate you all !!!

Aging Hippie
                  07-18-2002, 08:41 PM
                • pjb
                  by pjb
                  I just want to say how happy I am that I found this web site. You all are so talented. I am learning so much. And I have only been here a few weeks.

It has been in the last 6 years that I got into computers. Started with not even knowing how to turn on. To a whole lot better. My son really...
                  09-22-2002, 03:00 PM
                • K. Simpson
                  Hello from Pittsburgh
                  by K. Simpson
                  Hello everyone.

I'm a photographer from just outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

I'm looking forward meeting you and looking forward in exchanging different points of view and discussing different ideas that can help all of us.

Thanks so much, K. Simpso...
                  09-21-2008, 10:37 AM
                • pelowell66
                  Hello
                  by pelowell66
                  Hi all I'm hoping to learn a lot here.
                  01-24-2008, 12:55 PM
                Working...
                X