Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Er....Hi all.

Hi all,
    Well just to say HELLO to you all i`ve been a visitor to this site a lot, boy what i`ve learn`t in a short time thanks...
    Hopefully i`ll talk to u all some time soon .
    Thanks David...

Welcome David

Hello David:

Glad you found us.

You're right: There's a great deal of wonderful information to be found. Hope you enjoy looking around and look forward to seeing some contributions from you, too.

Cheers!

~DannyR~

Comment

Welcome aboard David. We'll be looking forward to hearing more from you. By the way, I got a kick out of your location.

Ed

Comment

Hey David,
        I'm glad you decided to come out and join in. Now I can say Hey! welcome aboard. It's a great place with great people getting together to learn, teach and just have fun. Actually, mostly have fun. Look forward to hearing more from you in the future.
        DJ

Comment

How's about ye David ?

This site's mustard.............

Comment

Welcome David, this place becomes a second home after a very short while.

Comment

Welcome to RetouchPRO David! Glad you found us. This site is quite addicting, so be careful. Hope to see you joining in discussions. All threads are still open for discussion, so don't worry about adding comments to ones that seems "old".

Jeanie

Comment

As always welcome to Retouch, no better way to test the water than by submitting to one of the challenges

Comment

Working...
                X