Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi All, i´m a photographer and a image editor from portugal hoping to learn and share my experience with this fantastic community , i already now the site for a while but only now i decide to join and be part of this, just want to thank all you guys that are in here for so long helping people like me that want to be some day as good as some of the fantastics professionals present in the community .

Re: Hi

Hi, Miguel! Welcome to RetouchPro! Explore and Enjoy!

Comment

Re: Hi

Bemvindo ao nosso cantinho da internet.

Originally posted by MiguelCunha View Post
      Hi All, i´m a photographer and a image editor from portugal hoping to learn and share my experience with this fantastic community , i already now the site for a while but only now i decide to join and be part of this, just want to thank all you guys that are in here for so long helping people like me that want to be some day as good as some of the fantastics professionals present in the community .

Comment