Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello all...
    My Name is Richard. I am married with 2 beautiful children ages 6 and 3. I am new to photo editing and am excited about all the possibilities. I hope I can learn a great deal from RetouchPro and hopefully offer some help myself.

Re: Introduction

Hiya Richard, welcome to RetouchPro, good to see you here. Look around and enjoy!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• BH Photo/Art
      Hello all, new here
      BH Photo/Art
      by BH Photo/Art
      Hello, My name is Lee. I am 41. I just joined the forum. I have been doing photography as a hobby since I was in high school, and also working with photos digitally for about 10 years. I have many friends come to me to fix up pictures. I have used many different programs, but am starting to think I...
      04-23-2007, 02:11 PM
    • webinfoguy25
      Hello All I am New To ReTouchPro Forums!
      webinfoguy25
      by webinfoguy25
      Greetings!
      07-24-2011, 05:17 PM
    • sonsdad
      Hello to you all
      sonsdad
      by sonsdad
      At last I have made time to hello to you all. How time flies when you are enjoying yourself. I am approaching retirement and hopefully I will then have the chance to get on with my life after all I have been waiting for fifty years!
      01-30-2009, 06:29 AM
    • Marsha Pace
      new to RetouchPRO
      Marsha Pace
      by Marsha Pace
      1st time here. A big hello from Ontario Canada. Found you through several clicks that other people put on their site. Was looking for how to do touch ups for scanned images from old books and found a lot of helpful resources, ideas & tools to take care of my problem. This is a great resource tool!...
      08-11-2016, 07:30 AM
    • gratexx
      Hello All!
      gratexx
      by gratexx
      I am new here and also sort of new to Photoshop. I hope to learn a lot of cool stuff here.
      04-05-2011, 06:38 AM
    Working...
    X