Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

I am new here and just thought I would write a post to say hello!
    I am a relatively new to to photo restoration (about eight months)but not to photoshop and am adding this service (restoration) to my current business. This seems like a great place to look, discuss and learn! I look forward to sharing ideas with you all!

Welcome to RetouchPRO! I'm glad you found us. I think you'll find everyone here friendly and helpful, so don't be shy about joining discussions. (I see you've already started a couple other threads, so I guess you're not too shy. )

Great to have you on board!

Jeanie

Comment

Welcome to not only a new member but a fellow Floridian. I echo Jeanie's warm welcoming words and look forward to hearing more from you. Best of luck in your new addition to your business services.
      DJ

Comment

Welcome aboard indeed! You certainly have come to the right place if you are interested in retouching and the business side of things. Hope you will soon be entering the many challenges

Comment

Glad to have you on board. You'll find the people here friendly, and willing to share their knowledge. It sounds like you might have some of your own to share, and that's what it's all about. Of course, you can also share a good recipe, or a good rather clean joke.

Ed

Comment

Thankyou for your warm welcome!

Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome! To let you know a bit about myself, I am a portrait photographer and I run a home based business. I have two small children, 2 1/2 and almost 5 years old. I am trying to emphasize my retouching and restoration skills more so that I can be at home more with my kids. Location shoots are taking up a bit more time than I would like them to. I have also done some experimentation with digital art and am trying to market that as well. I am excited about finding this board because it seem like a great place to share ideas about technique, business and other things.

Comment