Avoiding Work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoiding Work...

Just in case any of you want to keep busy while you're procrastinating...

http://www.subnetcentral.com/sandart/sandart.htm

Margaret

Hey, now that's my kind of procrastination.
    DJ

Comment

Oh, nooooo! Now I'll never get any sleep!

that's fun!

Comment

Great Margaret,
        I've been looking forever for basket-weaving on the net. This will be even better. I'm a teacher and with school starting tomorrow I can zone out when needed!!!
        Debbie

Comment

Gee, thanks Margaret. I was looking for another activity to add to my procrastination activities list!

I just sent it on to my mother and sister. We used to color our own sand and make these things "for real" when I was little.

Jeanie

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
            Making a Patterned Brush
            by Doug Nelson
            View here

Jakaleena does it again. This time the tutorial is both useful and creative: how to turn any b/w image into a custom paintbrush.
            06-01-2002, 11:08 PM
          • Jakaleena
            I'm Back - sort of... :)
            by Jakaleena
            Hey guys!

I just popped in for a second to say "Hi!" and to let you all know I'm not dead or anything.

I've been soooooo busy the last couple of months - moving, work, moving, more work, a very little socializing, and even more work...

I just...
            02-10-2003, 12:13 AM
          • jeaniesa
            Just in case you're wondering where I am...
            by jeaniesa
            Sorry I've been so silent the past week. I learned about two weeks ago that I had to make a trip to Viet Nam - and I'm writing from there now. It's been a whirlwind trip so far (I actually picked up my tickets and passport/visa at the FedEx office on my way to the airport!) and the connections here...
            02-11-2002, 04:16 AM
          • Chris W.
            I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!
            by Chris W.
            Okay...yes it's really me and I didn't fall off the planet.

Hi to all the oldies but goodies and welcome to all the newbies who have come since my brief absence.

Well aside from the hectic holidays I got overwhelmed with work and had to take a little break from my favorite...
            01-18-2002, 05:55 AM
          • Ed_L
            Time for fun again
            by Ed_L
            Put your birthdate in the window when you click on this link and see what
            happens. Pretty neat, and pretty depressing since none of it seems that
            long ago.
            .... http://www.frontiernet.net/~cdm/age1.html
            12-05-2002, 10:22 PM
          Working...
          X