Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

I am new to this forum. I believe it's a great way to share information on that which we have in common. Looking forward to being part of this group.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ontwolf
    Hi everyone
    by ontwolf
    hi everyone, ontwolf here from Hamilton, Ontario Canada, just found site and think its great that there is a place for us photo_restorers to meet and exchange ideas and methods. My specialty is in restoration techniques but always open to learning new techniques. looking forward to chatting with eveyone...
    09-26-2008, 11:30 AM
  • Elie JAMES
    Hellow
    by Elie JAMES
    Hi everyone
    07-30-2009, 06:28 AM
  • Mosha
    GGGrandparents
    by Mosha
    Hi everyone:
    Well It´s official, I am a failure . After spending half a day trying several techniques learned in the forums, nothing satisfied me with this picture. Maybe it's because this restoration is for myself and it is the only picture the family has of my great, great, great...
    09-05-2004, 12:52 AM
  • polygon
    hi everyone
    by polygon
    hi everyone, my name is franky, i work as a graphic designer in Indonesia, I am new to this forum and this is my first post, i'm lookin forward to learn new things and broaden my horizon from this forum.
    06-17-2009, 12:21 PM
  • James Tierney
    Hi to everyone
    by James Tierney
    I am a new member and just like to say hi to everyone,
    It looks like a great site.
    I hope to learn from everyone and hope in turn I can contribute some of my knowledge to everybody.
    I have worked in the design industry for almost 25 years and currently work full time restoring and...
    06-22-2015, 03:03 PM
Working...
X