No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I just joined your forum. I have looked around a bit and am awestruck with some of your work in the galleries. I'm anxious to learn and grow with you.

My name is Crystal and I am married to a professional photographer. I have began helping my husband with the retouching, editing and manipulation of our images. Oh.......someone should have warned me how addictive photoshop is!!

I'm having a blast but am new to photoshop so be forewarned of alot of dumb questions that I'm sure are forthcoming (and no, I'm not blonde).

First dumb question.......is there a way to see the available avatars before choosing one to assign to my signature?

Nice to meet you!

<curtsy>

Crystal
    Last edited by serene_art2002; 09-05-2002, 10:29 AM.

Hello again, Crystal!

I just replied to your thread in the other forum. You are, of course, VERY WELCOME here too!

Since you've already got answers to the avitar question, I won't rehash those.

(Click here) to check out the no-fault, mini-challenge subforum if you haven't already...

And by all means give the "Photo Art Tutorials" thread (near the top of the forum) a look. Lots of juicy stuff there.

There are some exceptionally creative and resourceful folks who make this forum (for me) a privilege and a pleasure to moderate. Look forward to making it a place you can enjoy, too.

~DannyR~

Comment

Welcome to RetouchPro Crystal Theres no better way to get started than to dive right into a challenge. Looking forward to your contributions both on and off the forums

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• serene_art2002
        by serene_art2002
        Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I just joined your forum. I have looked around a bit and am awestruck with some of your work in the galleries. I'm anxious to learn and grow with you.

My name is Crystal and I am married to a professional photographer....
        09-05-2002, 10:40 AM
      • Helenka
        by Helenka
        Hello everyone!

I am new to all of this, and hope to learn a lot here.
        I found this forum while looking for some tutorials for frame actions, and will probably ask a lot of questions!
        It will take some time to find my way around here, though...
        But I'm looking forward...
        05-02-2007, 02:12 AM
      • Cekari
        Hi everyone from a new member.
        by Cekari
        Hi all, I'm a new member here and would like to learn more about retouching so I found this during my searches.

I'm also a member of www.dyxum.com, a dedicated Minolta/Sony DSLR forum.

I'm from sweden and an old guy who love take pix and share em with others for critics,...
        05-01-2007, 07:29 AM
      • Jabrat
        New Member of the Community
        by Jabrat
        The bots encouraged me to say "Hello" to the RetouchPRO community, so I say "Hello, Howdy, Hi, Hey, etc!"

I realize this community is very much focused on the "art of the photograph", and that's something that intrigues me and that I want to have in my skill...
        05-15-2015, 04:41 PM
      • AngelMari
        by AngelMari
        Hi, I'm AngelMari and I just signed up here. I was wandering the Web and came across this site--it seems like just what I've been looking for. I'm very interested in retouching. Playing around in PhotoShop is a major hobby for me.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot here and posting...
        11-09-2007, 02:04 PM
      Working...
      X