• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• serene_art2002
    by serene_art2002
    Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I just joined your forum. I have looked around a bit and am awestruck with some of your work in the galleries. I'm anxious to learn and grow with you.

My name is Crystal and I am married to a professional photographer....
    09-05-2002, 10:40 AM
  • Helenka
    by Helenka
    Hello everyone!

I am new to all of this, and hope to learn a lot here.
    I found this forum while looking for some tutorials for frame actions, and will probably ask a lot of questions!
    It will take some time to find my way around here, though...
    But I'm looking forward...
    05-02-2007, 02:12 AM
  • Cekari
    Hi everyone from a new member.
    by Cekari
    Hi all, I'm a new member here and would like to learn more about retouching so I found this during my searches.

I'm also a member of www.dyxum.com, a dedicated Minolta/Sony DSLR forum.

I'm from sweden and an old guy who love take pix and share em with others for critics,...
    05-01-2007, 07:29 AM
  • Jabrat
    New Member of the Community
    by Jabrat
    The bots encouraged me to say "Hello" to the RetouchPRO community, so I say "Hello, Howdy, Hi, Hey, etc!"

I realize this community is very much focused on the "art of the photograph", and that's something that intrigues me and that I want to have in my skill...
    05-15-2015, 04:41 PM
  • AngelMari
    by AngelMari
    Hi, I'm AngelMari and I just signed up here. I was wandering the Web and came across this site--it seems like just what I've been looking for. I'm very interested in retouching. Playing around in PhotoShop is a major hobby for me.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot here and posting...
    11-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Working...
X